Joystick Support?

GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Icrontian
edited October 2011 in Gaming
Has anyone had any luck getting their joysticks or controllers to work? My old Saitek ST290 doesn't even seem to be recognized by the game. Just as it was with Bad Company 2. Even my Logitech controller seems to be having the same issue.

Comments

• NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Brian asked about this as well - I'm trying to hunt down an answer for you. Post here if you find one before I do.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    I am having no problem using a 360 controller to drive tanks, though my flying skills leave a bit to be desired and a large crater.

Wish I had my saitek X45 to try out, but I left that back in florida so I could get more gear in the car.
  • GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    So far I have heard that the 360 controller is the only one that will work right off the bat without problem. The rest are either not recognized, or the key bindings are all messed up.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Even the 360 controller does not work quite right, I can't seem to keep it set to inverted Y-axis for flying.
  • GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    So I borrowed a friends wired 360 controller today and even that is completely unrecognized by the game. I really wonder if it's a Vista problem. I am so disappointed.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Hrm, I don't know about other Joystick models but my Logitech Extreme 3D PRO has never had a problem with working on anything before (Course I can't test it on BF3 as I cant even run it without Vista or 7 but it works on everything else I've used it for)