Missing Game

KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it.KCMO Icrontian
edited November 2011 in Gaming
I purchased Amnesia: The Dark Descent last year for Halloween and I was going to play it again this year because I like changing my underwear often. I discovered however that it's no longer in my Steam library. I don't mean it's just not installed it's straight up not there. Has anyone ever ran into this issue before?

Comments

• TohruAdachiTohruAdachi Inaba Japan
    edited November 2011
    Koreish wrote:
    I purchased Amnesia: The Dark Descent last year for Halloween and I was going to play it again this year because I like changing my underwear often. I discovered however that it's no longer in my Steam library. I don't mean it's just not installed it's straight up not there. Has anyone ever ran into this issue before?

Oh god, digital copies can now get lost, it's just like game boy cartridges... A buddy of mine from the city lost a copy of New Super Mario Brosyears a few years ago. He was so pissed off, cause he'd almost gotten all the special coins or what have you.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I suggest going to the Amnesia Steam page though the Steam Browser. If the button says install, click that and that should line everything back up. If it says Buy, then it is time to find Proof of Purchase (hopefully you have an email or something) and contact Steam Support.

-Digi
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    (PROTIP: Always save your emailed Steam receipts)