If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Icrontic Expo 2014: The gaming & general geekery event you don't want to miss. Read about what's new this year and then buy tickets here.

Icrontic Pony Streams!

Comments

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Of course he was dude, no man beats his head with a microphone until it bleeds and then shits on the stage and rubs the shit in the bleeding wound unless he's passionate about the music.

Spoiler:
    Or if he's a fucking god.
  • IlriyasIlriyas Magician, Sunbro, Grossly Incandescent Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Sheer sign I'm going mad, just put myself through sad pony block after a night out with me mates. Why? I have no freaking clue just that now I feel terrible, but at the same time I need a pony stream. Comon guys make it happen it's been 3 weeks, need mah fix (Also need an excuse to crack the vodka that's been sitting in my cabinet since last Saturday)
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek IREEELAND Icrontian
    I need a pony stream.
    I can get behind this sentiment.

• colacola the dick man himself Right behind you Icrontian
    I could pony if pony was ponied.
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    If we can ponystream tonight or tomorrow, I might be able to get someone new in. He's an old bro of mine from my APB Reloaded days.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    I like ponies. I like streams.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Can't do tonight, probably can't do tomorrow (Sundays have historically been awful for streams though).

I will set up one for this week though. Last pony stream before I move to SoCal.
    Oh Lord, I just imagined a stream in the future where @bobbydigi @pirateninja and I booze together and watch ponies in Southern California.
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Mountains Icrontian
    It's going to be BANANAS! :D
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal Icrontian
    Let me just reach into my...

...Banana Bag

-Digi

Icrontic MLP Synchtube viewing #28 brought to you in
    part by CAPRI SUN, MAX PAYNE 3, and DIABLO THRREEEEEEEEE

You guys will take a break from D3 to watch ponies right? ...right?

Man, we haven't streamed in like three weeks. WTF is wrong with us. and then because I'm dumb I decided to do one the day after Diablo 3 is released. Ouch. Well, I'm sure you can break from slaying demons to stay awhile and listen... to ponies singing songs about magic and friendship.

Tomorrow the 16th is when it's happening, same old time and all. I'm not going to booze this time.

JUST KIDDING. ALL BOOZE ALL DAY.

Day: WEDNESDAY, May 16th
    Time: 7:00PM PST (10:00PM EST)
    URL: http://www.synchtube.com/r/UPSLynx
    Place: Ventrillo
    Server: Same as before, find it elsewhere on IC or ask me directly if you need it.

We'll be watching an episode or two of Friendship is Witchcraft. Everything else is up to you guys.

Chrisalys is best cheese.
  • IlriyasIlriyas Magician, Sunbro, Grossly Incandescent Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Can I slay demons WHILE I sing and drink to ponies? Seriously I'm just getting a handle on the whole 'master of the elemental magics' thing.

...And now I'm singing along to smile smile smile while lighting the forces of evil on fire...perfect...
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout New Mexico Icrontian
    I was playing the beta during one of the past streams, it can be done. For me the question is if I can pull away from Monster Hunter to get to D3 or the stream.
    I know we've watched some really disturbing videos on the pony streams...I think I found something that, at least disturbs me the most out of anything I've seen yet...I'd like to show it with you guys but...I'm going to be really drunk when I do...
    That bodes well.
    WHARGARBLDFGHSGGJSGFHSGJ

Folks know my opinion of Diablo 3. Suffice to say, it's not an issue.
    Torchlight 2 ain't out yet, so there's not much to pull me away from right now. I'm in.
    I'll have all the whiskey
  • RequitRequit That one guy Somewhere over there, I don't know Member
    Perfect, a stream on my wonderful day of birth. Count me in. I promise to post 100% less Mexican midget strippers.
    HEY HAPPY BURFDAY MAN!
    I would personally like to thank Canada for having a legal drinking age that is less than that of the U.S.
    Wait what? Are you in Canada right now?
    I was earlier, and you have kindly provided me with what I will willingly whet my whistle while watching wondrous ponies.
    I was earlier, and you have kindly provided me with what I will willingly whet my whistle while watching wondrous ponies.
    Psssst, Cola.... You are not supposed to bring the alcohol back!

See you guys tonight,

-Digi
    Not like our border guards check or anything. XD
    They had me open the trunk, that was about it :P
    Really? That's a first...last time I went to the States all they did was look into the back of the car. :scratch:
    The Canadian border patrol didn't give a damn, the U.S. guys had me open the trunk lulz.
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Mountains Icrontian
    Gonna go ahead and do Ilriyas' work here, this is what everyone is missing:

SAIL!!!!!!
    TWILIGHT SPARKLE IS BEST WAIFU

LUNA IS SECOND BEST WAIFU BEST PRINCESS

SMOOK SMOOK
    REQUIT'S BURFDAY OP

MATT WARD ON DOW3? WHAT THE FLYING FUCK THQ? DUDE SUCKS THE ULTRAMARINE DICK YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE ULTRA SMURFS FARTING EXPLOSIVE BLOOD RAINBOWS ALL OVER YOUR SHIT AND WHAT THEN?
    I'm sorry for yelling...
    Wat Lynx lied? Fucking dick almost gave me a rage attack...wait nm...
    I SAVED 15% on my car insurance by switching to Rogers.
    ...wait Rogers is a shitty ISP....what
    GO GO GO GO GO GO GALO SENGEN
    Applejack can stay with me anytime
    I love this game what're we doing next
    I ain't afraid of no nuts
    I suck at Company of Heroes apparently
    Where the fuck is my wodka? Ah it's in between my legs...
    I AM SMALLTIME BUT K+NEAM SPEELD ROWNG SO I+Z OK
    So if I jack off hard enough I can play baseball? That's cool
    SMOOK SMOOK
    I fucking love listenint to Ghost
    Hey man I heard you like the smooky smook so I put some smook on yer smook so you can smook while you smooky smook smook
    COLAS ASLEEP
    Lynx ruined my trust in words, from now on link everything or I don't believe anything you're saying
    I'm INSAYAN
    HOLY CRAP FREAKING APPLE TWILIGHT THING WAT IS THIS
    Cola asked me if I logged off in the clop room I know of or the clop room I don't...but how would I not know about the clop room I don't know about if I logged off in it?
    UWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PONY TIME HELLZ YEAH
    ALL I HEAR AT THE APARTMENTS NEXT TO MY HOUSE IS SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT BLAT BLAT BLAT BANG BOOM BAT
    HOP HOP HOP HOP I GOT HOPS BEEEYYYYYATTTTTCCCHHHHH
    HEY ILRIYAS WE HERD YOU LIKE SIGNS SO WE PUT SIGNS ON YOUR SIGNS SO YOU CAN SIGNS WHILE YOU SIGNS
    HA JOKES ON YOU I TOOK THEM ALL DOWN
    MY PARENTS ARE DEAD
    WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    EEEEEIIIIII EEEEEIIIIIII EEEEEIIIIIII EEEEEEIIIIIIOOOOOOO
    Lynx is asleep I AM THE DISAPPOINT
    COLA BEIN ON RUDE MINECRAFTIN WHILE WE PONYSTREAMIN WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK MATE I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL BUT YER JUS A SAMMAL EITTME RUDESS
    PISSED BLOOD FUCK MEXICO
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    You know what mom you can fuck off, I'm a bloody adult stop telling me how to live my life if I want to watch a fucking show with friends I'm going to do it regardless of YOUR FUCKING OPINION
    I'M GOING FOR THE ENEMY FLAG
    BONK BONK BONKETY BONK BONK BONK BONK BEEEEEEEYYYYYIIIITTTTTTCCCCCHHH
    LYNX IS A HARD CHARGER DUN WANT ANY NON COOL OVER 8\7 HOURS VIDEOSN UP IN HERE

LYNX CAN'T INTO MY BOOZIN LEVEL

I'MA INTO AZNS AND LYNX IS JELLY

GG IS BEST K-POP

I <4 AZNZ
    edited May 2012
    Lynx can't 1v1 me in any game ever:

Cola is a baby. He has to canada to into whiskey, and he grew up on the N64 generation. He thinks he knows Counter-Strike? He don't know shit about Counter-Strike.

Look. How many modern esports FPS tournaments use CS:S? None compared to 1.6. Anyone who's going to play CS competitively will play CS 1.6. gET OVER IT. Do some research and get back to me, I don't give a crap.

Even if you dig up some homeboy's outback cs tourney for fun guys XD, don't mean crap. It's all about 1.6, that's why the game is still played in higher numbers than CS:S is today. It's the same reason why Valve gave up on CS:S years ago and decided to focus on CS:GO.

Small time. Don't bring that small shit to my house.

-UPSLynx.
    Lynx is just heff to be mad because he can't into my mad skillz.
    I didn't mean all that, cola.

But 1.6 is still best.
    I'm guessing after I had to leave you guys all switched to webcam chat?
    To be honest, not sure if it's a good thing or not that I had to bow out before then.

To be completely honest? As the opinion of an OMFG ICKY ICKY CS CASUAL? I wasn't really a fan of the lack of CS's muzzle climb. The aim of the bullets themselves would climb, but your aim wouldn't adjust, which feels counter-intuitive to pretty much any other FPS I've played. I understand most CS players can DEAL WITH IT, but personally I've never really much cared for it, it continues to throw me off whenever I play even to this day, and the majority of CS players these days that have stuck with this game are so crazy-good that there hasn't been much point to keep with it.

I mostly enjoyed CS when I played it for the modding stuff, actually. CS:S and CS1.6 are still among the largest categories on the (aging and now not quite so great) Gamebanana.

I may be interested in buying CS:GO when it goes on sale sometime, but honestly there's a TON of other games comoing out this year that have my money invested anyway.

After all, can we all agree that no matter what our gaming preference, we're still gonna be out of the gate and playing Borderlands 2 on day one?
    Coming Soon to a Posy Stream near you

-Digi

What the hell happened after I got kicked off and why so much buttrage over CS?
    It was terrible Il, I thought @UPSLynx was on my side when he started giving Cola and Canti shit for arguing what version of the game is best (we all know that TF2 is best CS) but alas... shortly after he joined in the douchery.

While tinychat was fun, it was not fun managing synctube + Vent + tinychat.

At the end of the stream I was fucking around in Synctube spamming the Snoop Dog's Smoke Out video not thinking anyone was paying attn and I think @requit took that the wrong way. He mentioned that no one wants to watch that sh** (may have been true at the time). I mentioned this comment made me sad and I think Lynx took that the wrong way. So here is my official apology for any confusion there. Sorry 'bout that. :) ....erry day!

-Digi
    Hm, sounds like pony time is not fun time...at least not this time...

I've read some of the earlier comments, looks like we had some elitism going on as well...seriously guys we're all friends here and acting like arseholes (Booze or no booze) over differing opinions on ponies video games anything is totally not on.

Also I do sincerely apologize for my rage early in the stream last night, that too was not appropriate even despite the subject matter (Nerd rage is not best rage) If Lynx has yet to be nominated for the 'troll' badge can I request it for him?
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    I'm pretty sure you took everything here the wrong way. Was good time, you missed out.
    Likely, it's hard to follow what goes on in a stream when you aren't there to witness it yourself.
  • RequitRequit That one guy Somewhere over there, I don't know Member
    Honestly, I meant nothing by it @BobbyDigi. I apologize now for sounding like an asshole, Digi. I was hoping it would come off as a lighthearted jab at the fact that everyone had left the synchtube to stay in the tinychat and no one was managing the videos anymore, but thinking about it now it doesn't even make sense. Sorry I was an ass, that I wasn't clear, and... Uh, yeah. I didn't intend to make anyone feel bad.