If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Icrontic Pony Streams!

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    UPDATE CAUSE MOST IMPORTANT

YOUTUBE IS A BUNCH OF DICKS

I'm small time cause Canadian

I'm also small time cause I have to wake up in 3 hours and I'd like to get some sleep

Katawa Shouju is a weird dating sim that everyone wants me to play for some reason and apparently overlooking the fact that I'm Canadian should be reason enough for me playing it.
    Also, Tim rapes sheep, punches puppies and has a mouth full of dicks. True story, from his own dick-filled mouth.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited Mar 2012
    UPDATE CAUSE MOST IMPORTANT

YOUTUBE IS A BUNCH OF DICKS

I'm small time cause Canadian

I'm also small time cause I have to wake up in 3 hours and I'd like to get some sleep

Katawa Shouju is a weird dating sim that everyone wants me to play for some reason and apparently overlooking the fact that I'm Canadian should be reason enough for me playing it.
    Also, Tim rapes sheep, punches puppies and has a mouth full of dicks. True story, from his own dick-filled mouth.
    When the hell did I say this? I know I yelled Sheep Shagger but I was simply firing off insults at that point never did I actually say 'I am a sheep shagger'

I don't punch puppies I don't even remember saying this I do however remember yelling that I don't

Also where the hell did dicks come from? I was talking about milk tasting terrible.
    We don't take advantage of crippled girls, @Ilriyas. and both you and @Cola are dead meat when fighting is magic comes out.
    Hey man it's not my fault your explanation of the game made absolutely no sense after I got the translation for the title the rest was just fluff.

Finally XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[VGTG]
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal Icrontian
    'I am a sheep shagger'
    For posterity

-Digi
    edited Mar 2012
    FECK
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    You talked about punching puppies several times.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    You did. It was hilarious.
    edited Mar 2012
    The scary thing is: I legitimately don't remember. Some things are clear in my mind but there are other parts from last night that are a blank beyond ponies and Shazbot.

Hell I woke up this morning and found a note taped to my forehead reading: Make Bandrik an awesome medal

I still don't know why.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    It was the vid he added, the one you got super stoked about :D
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    lol It's times like these that I'm glad I don't drink, I'm forgetful enough as it is lol
    edited Mar 2012
    lol It's times like these that I'm glad I don't drink, I'm forgetful enough as it is lol
    It has to do with the type of alcohol XD Absinthe isn't simply an alcoholic beverage it's a hallucinogen :D
    Show me again this video.
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja I don't know how to not Icrontian
    What's funny is you vehemently denied talking about punching puppies literally seconds after you did it. It was good funny.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited Mar 2012
    Show me again this video.

I'm not sure exactly which one it was, sanic sandraker? Look through the playlist and see if anything rings a bell.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal Icrontian
    I believe me finding the Snoop Dogg's Smoke Out Perfect Loop spawned the award convo by Il stating I deserved one for that. Bandrik then brought up a previous award that was mentioned. This is all I know. Last night was as fun as I can remember. Excellent stream.

-Digi
    WAIT! Now I remember!

Bandrik's getting one because he manned up and stayed up longer than he had originally planned.

Someone else is getting a doesn't afraid award, Lynx knows who it is after all he nominated them.
    I only remember suggesting one to Digi for finding that smoke weed loop.
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    So....uh, hey.

About that Blacklight Retribution night we all talked about.

I bought the clan tag and everything, don't see a single one of you guys.

What happened?
    I haven't gotten a message, still up for it though.
    If anyone's still up for BLR tonight, hop on the Icrontic vent!
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited Mar 2012
    I don't know what was more fun, the ponystream itself, or the post-stream exchange between Ilriyas and everyone else here. :D :D :D

Haha, ah yes, the medal I get for manning the Spike up and destroying my sleep schedule. Here's the aftermath of that terrible 20% cooler decision: I woke up 3.5 hours later and had to focus all my willpower to push myself every step of the way to get to work. Once there, all I could think about was either jumping back to bed, or going fast. I even calculated how much money I would give up in going home "sick"... just to go fast.

I decided to stay, but it wasn't easy. By the time I got home, I was barely functional. I plopped down on the couch and could barely stay awake. Decided on a little nap.

Woke up at 11pm. 5 hour "nap". I dreamed I was playing a zany hybrid of Tribes and TF2 with everyone that was in the ponystream. Now back in the real world, there's still time to play a little Blacklight Retribution tonight... then to go fast.

Just glad I'm getting a medal to prove to myself later that manning up has repercussions, but is totally worth it. And that's what I learned in today's episode.
  • TheAlertHuskyTheAlertHusky Victoria BC Member
    HOLY TITS! WHAT THE POSTS?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited Mar 2012
    Dat stream. Ponies, banter, booze. A great nights craic.

Highlight for me was listening to Lynx trying to give the most basic overview of Katwaw Shoujo to a drunken, puppy-punching Ilriyas who would interrupt him every 20 seconds with alternate gales of laughter and accusations that he 'takes advantage of cripples'.

Oh yeah, there was an awesome Clash PMV, original is below (most make moar caravan palace fans)

Fucking Basil, found the best image to represent you
    [image]
    I'm cool with this (even dat alt text).
    We don't take advantage of crippled girls, @Ilriyas.
    Wait, are you using the majestic plural or are you trying to drag others into your twisted fantasies?

edited Mar 2012
    So...this week's episode.

Cindy Morrow writes an AMAZING Rainbow Dash Fluttershy EVERYTHING.

Merriwether should be taking notes.

To preserve the sanctity of the call for an OFFICIAL same-day stream, I will not call for one. It's extremely close- the quality is really high, but I dunno if it would blow most of us out of the water like it did me today.

I WILL say this, however. tonight I may host an unofficial synchtube showing of my -own- for the episode. Nothing really huge, just a same-day stream away from the official stream (because I really want to see this episode in 1080p when it's out anyway). If you're interested in joining me tonight for this, drop a line here and I'll set up a time.

If enough folks show up, maybe I can do a little more than the episode. Maybe even "Rainbow Dash Presents: Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla" or something. Or do Paint Tool SAI doodles on my tablet while it's going on.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    I have obligations for tonight otherwise I'd join.

You got me all psyched for this ep now.
    Seeing as how everyone is busy tonight, how about tomorrow evening, then?

I'd like a chance to do some weekend drinking with some friends and watch some pony. I hate drinking by myself.
    My plans fell through so I'm actually free now. I don't think I'm that good of a drinking buddy though (well I'm good in the I'm designated driver since I don't drink way) So tomorrow may be better anyways.
    Seeing as how I haven't been in one of these streams since the summer(ish) I think that I could actually go for one! So I'm up if anyone wants to do one tonite.
    How does 6:00PM PST (9:00PM EST) sound for everyone? If needed, I can start earlier (this is 8:00 PM for me).

NEW EPISODE will happen right off the bat, then some commercial stuff, misc. videos, a couple of pretty good pony YTPs I've found, and then "Rainbow Dash the Biker Gorilla".

I'm open to more suggestions, of course. The more folks that show up, the more we can do.

And while this isn't an official ponystream, I'll try to keep it fairly PONI.
    I'm up for this C:
    And hopefully I'll be able to get on this time!