Constantly getting kicked

GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Icrontian
edited November 2011 in Gaming
It started yesterday, every server I've joined kicks me within 3 minutes. Punkbuster is up to date, game is up to date, ping looks fine. I'm not really sure what it is. Hasn't had any issues since the beginning until now. Anybody else having this problem, or possibly know a fix?

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Running .exe as admin? Punkbuster .exe as admin? Did you update punkbuster manually? i.e. when you say it is up to date, you checked it how?
  • GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I ran the PB.exe that I used to first update punkbuster when I installed the game. I checked the version on the .exe and the latest version on evenbalance.com and it showed the same version.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Okay, the only issues I had with punkbuster beyond updating it manually were fixed by running the game .exe as admin, through ticking a box in its properties. No idea beyond that.
  • GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    After some searching in the battlelog forums. I found a post that sounds like this has become a pretty widespread problem within the last day or two. Hopefully EA fixes it soon.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624702545510/11/