edited January 2012 in Gaming
1/6/12 Edit:

<center><font size="6">WEDNESDAY
7pm-10pm PST[/size]
</font></center>

Ventrilo Info: HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all,

It seems like BF3's finally gaining some traction with people meeting up and gaming together (yay!) for Ace Squad pins. So, how would you guys feel about a set time(s) during the week to meet up on our server for some fun?

What days work best for everyone and what time would be ideal? We're juggling a fairly even number of dedicated eastern timezone and western timezone players, so keep that in mind as you're looking for a time to start.

Please respond with the following:

Day(s):
Time(s):

I'll post a poll once we get 2 or 3 set times to further whittle it down.

Comments

• TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Server 80% full or more? Probably in. Otherwise, probably out.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I'm available anytime beyond 630 central, and can "commit" to showing up at least once a week. Skyrim and the impending SW:TOR are going to be taking up a lot of time still.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Sun-Thur: 6pm-1am (AST). It all depends on work me being on call and all.
    Fri: 6pm-???
    Sat: All day.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I'm open to whatever. Thursdays might be difficult for me, but everything else is pretty much open.

I'll basically jump on whenever others are playing. I've not been good with scheduled times in the past.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    UPSLynx wrote:
    I've not been good with scheduled times in the past.
    Your showers are too long.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Ryder wrote:
    Your showers are too long.

I lul'd
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    So I picked up BF3 for $30 on Black Friday... Hopefully I can get in and game sometime soon...
    edited November 2011
    Crazy Joe wrote:
    So I picked up BF3 for $30 on Black Friday... Hopefully I can get in and game sometime soon...

ANOTHER ONE TO DIE AT MY HANDS!
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Day(s): if (Day in [Sunday-Saturday]) return "in"; else "out";
    Time(s): if (me.notBusy() && me.feelsLikePLayingBF3() && server.hasEnoughOtherPeopleOn()) return "in"; else "out";

There. Answered the question.
    edited December 2011
    Well I tried to play last night. It kept crashing on the loading screen. After an hour of trying I gave up. Trying to reinstall to see if that helps.
  • boasistboasist Troy
    edited December 2011
    Let's get this moving, we've got 36 clan members and more to come, NiGHTS, throw up a date and lets do the damn thing.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    boasist wrote:
    Let's get this moving, we've got 36 clan members and more to come, NiGHTS, throw up a date and lets do the damn thing.

Batten the hatches, men ... for tonight,

300.jpg

(that was one of the more funny google image searches that I have looked through)
  • boasistboasist Troy
    edited December 2011
    +10 for motivation and a properly sized pic!
    edited December 2011
    I concur. I'm almost to the machine gun on my tank. Also I cannot fly a helicopter.
  • boasistboasist Troy
    edited December 2011
    Crickets?

Anything come up Nights?
    Boasist: let us all get back from holiday vacation, then we will get play times sorted out.
  • We'll be having an in house holiday gaming fest tomorrow.

I urge everyone to hop on the server if possible tomorrow. Around 11am EST till ?.

It will also be live broadcast via our facebook page if you are only able to spectate.

http://www.facebook.com/divisiong1?sk=app_142371818162
    I will be home around 1pm PST tomorrow (my flight gets in around 12PM PST) but I won't be playing for several hours as I watch FSU beat the crap out of Notre Dame in the Champs Sports Bowl.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    My face, as I continued to read your post:
    I will take FSU's defense, especially the d-line and dbs, over NDs offense any day of the week. Our offense just has to score enough to win, not blow out ND.

That being said, if FSU suffers injuries to key players and goes down by a couple touchdowns, as has been happening all damn season, you may see me jump on BF3 a bit earlier.
    Alright, lets get this started back up now that most of us are back from the holidays. We'll have a warmup session this weekend, but we'll ride the TF2 coat tails for all their worth with the League of Extraordinary Icrontians celebration and have our own!

I'll post times and dates when I get home, tonight.
  • Good deal man.
    edited January 2012
    Looking for a new name, but currently: League of Manly Icrontians will be running Wednesday nights at the same time as LOEI (7pm-10pm PST). We'll run for 20 weeks with a few fun events along the way.

If you have ideas for challenges you'd like to try to have during the 20 week period (i.e. most kills in a jet for a given week), message me! We'll try to cook up some badges as well for the BF3 vets here to give you guys rewards for your time in the 'service'.

I don't think Wednesday interrupts anything, but give me feedback if it does. Thursdays are taken up by ICPS and Tuesdays are LOEI.
    Damn, I would rather have a Thursday night play time but unmanly men need their ICPS so that is out.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    i'm pretty sure the ICPS is on hiatus. i could be wrong, but I think they're waiting for a new season or something
  • Pacific time? So it's 10pm-1am for us? Damn yo.

Let's make some headway on the admin stuff so we're all comfortable with management at any time.

We can then plot out maps, modes, tickets, etc on the fly.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    I will try my darnedest to attend the Wednesday night events. Man am I rusty, the game harder/ more realistic, or there are guys that flat out better than me in every way. I need some practice!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I am a total noob and I suck, but count me in when I get back from CES.
    QCH: it helps once you get better sights, attachments and weapons and once you've learned all the shortcuts and hiding holes on the maps.
    Apologies east coast for the later start time, but this mimics the TF2 events IC carries and keeps it clean across the board.

How many of you would prefer Thursday over Wednesday? We have a somewhat healthy overlap of Ponies and Manly Men, please keep this in mind. We risk losing a hefty portion of our population to those streams.