//icrontic.com/uploads/
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    Not sure if this is supposed to be browseable or if it matters at all:

//icrontic.com/uploads/
    interesting
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Fack. Fixed.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    Quirk: threads started by articles have the breadcrumb at the bottom centered under the post box, while threads started in the forum itself have the breadcrumb at the bottom left-aligned.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    Correction: apparently it doesn't need to be threads started by articles (though that certainly accounted for most of the times I saw it, I believe). I just saw it on page 2 (but not page 1) of the BF3 rules thread.
  • Much better:

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    Must achieve ninja status in order to retake my crown...
    Must achieve ninja status in order to retake my crown...
    fake ninja street sign shouldn't have been worth 100pts imo

and why is there no new ninja objective?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    A ninja knows that thievery is not always the best solution.
    A ninja knows that thievery is not always the best solution.
    wasn't suggesting thievery, but ordering one online/buying from store isn't exactly ninja either :)
    Gonna start awarding -2 points for every pony in a non-pony discussion.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    WIN!

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    But...what if it's a Tim thread?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    But...what if it's a Tim thread?
    -2 points for participating in :tim:
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Gonna have a higher absolute value of points than CB.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    Gonna have a higher absolute value of points than CB.
    Oh hellz yeah, everyone knows absolute value is where it's at. Bring on the biggest negative scoreboard.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    It seems (only one example I can find so far) that is a main article is short enough, see Jokke's current article, the comments are pushed down to what seems to be level with the bottom of the left column. the label "Comments" is up there, but the comments from users down further under white space.

-Digi
    Notifications don't clear, even after you've read the PM that spawned them.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Notifications don't clear, even after you've read the PM that spawned them.
    I'm seeing similar, but noticed it clears after going to your profile/name link and back out.

edited June 2012
    Yes, but that's not really the way notifications should work. I don't have to check my email AND clear the notice that I've received an email, for example.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Right, just sharing what does clear it for bug purposes.
    Notifications are "stupid" - they can't clear themselves because they don't know what they were attached to.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I was like that once
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    Yes, but that's not really the way notifications should work. I don't have to check my email AND clear the notice that I've received an email, for example.
    If you go to the notifications list in your profile, see a notification that someone sent you a message, click message, it takes you to the private message conversation.

When I login, I look for a number next to the Inbox, and know to open it. That is one way to notify, but the only way to fully clear the notification below is to do as below....
    But, I get a number next to my name also. That number, if I click my name, causes Vanilla to open my notiifications list with links to the relevant items or at least the appropriate conversation. there is a double notify in some cases.

True email to user remotely from Vanilla notifies do not clear notifications on Vanilla, true. But, the emails COULD give links to PMs or replies instead of content if a variable were set up in the email template for that. I would strongly prefer that, then there would not be double work of reading email AND having to go login to get the notify on Vanilla forum cleared.
    I was like that once
    :ninja:
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    Don't know if this has been mentioned, but I'm still missing my "Retired Sheriff" title.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    You retired?
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    Yeah, after hundred of bans, it's time to hang up the BanHammer™ and let a new generation take over.
    I nominate @Tim to take up this important responsibility.