Favourite Battlefield 3 memory?

ghbutlerghbutler Toronto, Ontario, Canada
edited January 2012 in Gaming
Mine is burning my teammate with a welding torch for 5 minutes until he rage quits.

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    This seems unsurprising.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Mine would be my first conquest game ever on BF3, I was standing inside one of those trailer things along with 2 other teammates and we were killing everything around the building up until an attack helicopter showed up and began blowing up the (Understandably) weak walls, my two teammates were killed immediately but thankfully having seen the chopper coming I managed to throw myself to the floor dragging myself towards the exit as the building exploded around me, I was almost out the door when ghbutler who happened to get placed on the enemy team that match walked into the room and shot me in the face only moments before I reached safety.

We all had a really good laugh over that because the entire thing was freaking epic.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    I would suggest posting in the War Stories and Pictures Home thread here: http://icrontic.com/discussion/93966/war-stories-and-pictures-home
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    Appreciate the help, piggy. Please keep the stories to that thread. I'll close this.
This discussion has been closed.