Proven 4 health and nutrition supplements

2»

Comments

• BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited February 2012
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Got my samples in the mail today. Will start to try em out Monday.

Grats to the winners!

-Digi
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I don't see any contact info for Samantha Ryan. Samantha, if you see this in the next day, we need your contact info. If I don't hear from her by tomorrow afternoon, we'll pick another winner.
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    Thanks, primesuspect and whoever did the drawing... I have not won anything online either before!

EDIT: Email with address sent.
  • I've never won anything online either, this is great! Are they being shipped to the same addresses as the samples? I just want to make sure the info is right.
  • LazarusXeroLazarusXero Illinois Icrontian
    SWEET!!! I love winning stuff!! Thanks @primesuspect! I'll finally have enough energy for those 27 hour days I've been havin'!
    okay Samantha never checked back in; I've drawn a new winner. HumerusMeg!
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    WOOO HOOO :D
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    Tried the samples Saturday and Sunday, they let me cut my coffee intake in half for starters. Congrats to Proven4 for a great product!

Looking forward to getting the winnings supply. :)
  • Wow... didn't even realize I had won til I got an unexpected package today. I fail at checking the forums obsessively it seems. Also, they sent a lot more than just a bottle of the Energy caps, they sent me a bottle of Energy Caps, Multivitamin, Energy Drink, a Blender Bottle and some sample packs of their Pre Game Formula. Thanks P4!
    Oh holy crap. I had no idea they were sending more than that :wtf:

Good show!
    Like @ardichoke said, got a package in the mail and in it was a ton of Proven4 swag including the Energy Caps... I love the new shaker bottle! Thanks Proven4! I'll be inserting the goods into my P90X2 workout routine next week!

• GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    Holy crap! how sweet is that!
    I know, right?! This is actually perfect timing cuz I'm entering in the last phase of the workouts and I'll get to see exactly how this will affect my energy/performance/recovery with the nutritional supplements. That, and if they do work out, I'm starting up marathon training in April and will need to hit it hard due to two big events coming in May (ToughMudder) and June (Ragnar Relay)...

If all works out, Proven4 could have themselves a good customer!!

Thanks for helping set this up @primesuspect.
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I signed up for the free energy caps, I have a short backpacking trip coming up at Red River Gorge, so I will probably save them for that.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    I used mine for a regular day at work, No coffee needed and no 3 o clock banging my head on the keyboard to wake up, So Id say they are good