• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Crisis averted. See you all next week!
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Crisis averted. See you all next week!
    Oooh, that means I gotta buy me some red hair dye! :D
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    Is today the last day to buy a ticket?

I want to go, but I have no clue if my New PC is coming by then. It said 18th-24th, so I don't know :(.
    Yes, today is the last day to buy a ticket. I have to order shirts and badges tomorrow.
    edited June 2012
    Yes, today is the last day to buy a ticket. I have to order shirts and badges tomorrow.
    In that case, I will go!

If my PC does not come by then, I'll just use my laptop, it can play Minecraft and TF2.

EDIT:
    The Eventbrite thing won't let me buy one.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2012
    Could you be more specific?
    Could you be more specific?
    Never mind, Prime fixed it.
  • PacifistoPacifisto Turnip Extraordinaire Michigan Icrontian
    Ze phone tickets are cool, yeah? Or do I need to actually print them?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    "I keep seeing traces of @Canti all over the place but I can't find him - where is he?"

-DJ Meph
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Canti is the color of the paint, the smell of the grass, the feeling of victory. What is Canti, but the soul of the machine?
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    As much as he professes to hate it, I saw @UPSLynx dancing to dubstep.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Canti is the color of the paint, the smell of the grass, the feeling of victory. What is Canti, but the soul of the machine?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    imageimage
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian

Those that attended probably saw me handing these out at some point or another. Hopefully everyone that wanted these vinyl decals received one; if not, let me know and I'll see about hooking you up (just private message me).

I wanted to give everyone a decal that was ready to go, but I just ran out of time. If you received a decal that still needed the letters weeded out (removed), I made a step-by-step photo guide (upon various requests for one) and put it in the Hobbies category as "Dat Vinyl Scratch". It should walk you through everything.

Enjoy! I had a blast making them and passing them out. And if anyone has an idea for other kinds of decals, message me and I'll see what I can do. =D
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    So I left my Magic The Gathering Draft Deck and extra cards upstairs on... Saturday? It was a Blue deck and between all the cards had about 8 foils. If it is gone so be it but if some special soul happened to set them aside for me, I will gladly pay shipping to have them.

Thanks everyone for awesome time. Can't wait to catch up on everything tomorrow.

Epic Epic is Epic.

-Digi
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    So I left my Magic The Gathering Draft Deck and extra cards upstairs on... Saturday? It was a Blue deck and between all the cards had about 8 foils. If it is gone so be it but if some special soul happened to set them aside for me, I will gladly pay shipping to have them.

Thanks everyone for awesome time. Can't wait to catch up on everything tomorrow.

Epic Epic is Epic.

-Digi
    All of my stuff was up there too. I just swept it into my bag on my way out. You stuff might have gotten put with mine. I'll check when i get home tonight.
  • I REQUEST PICTURES. (actually of Expo shenanigans, since I was at a wedding and thus couldn't make it).
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    I REQUEST PICTURES. (actually of Expo shenanigans, since I was at a wedding and thus couldn't make it).
    You mean like this, for starters? http://icrontic.com/discussion/95973/expo-icrontic-2012-photos

Then there is this post also: http://icrontic.com/discussion/comment/840779/#Comment_840779 with this link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150913586483285.428275.621138284&type=3

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Beat me to it ... I even had a witty line to go with it.
    I still don't have all the pics uploaded, either. Will get to it soon :)

Epic Epic is Epic.

-Digi
    Last stitch effort...

@Magic Any luck?

@CB The next time I went up after the Magic tourny there were board games going on. Notice any stray stacks of Magic Cards?

Thanks anyone for spending time checking. If it was just random cards I would not be so worried but it was the first draft I placed in so I gotta reach out and try.

-Digi
  • djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian
    I wrote some Javascript to sum up my feelings about Expo Icrontic 2012.

http://djmeph.net/bawls.html

Epic Epic is Epic.

-Digi
    Last stitch effort...

@Magic Any luck?

@CB The next time I went up after the Magic tourny there were board games going on. Notice any stray stacks of Magic Cards?

Thanks anyone for spending time checking. If it was just random cards I would not be so worried but it was the first draft I placed in so I gotta reach out and try.

-Digi
    @BobbyDigi i found a bunch of red/white cards. those sound like yours?
    edited July 2012
    No unfortunately not :-/ Thank you for checking though.

It was a blue deck of ~ 45 cards and my sideboard of mostly green and foils.

Not sure why I didn't think of this before, pinging @colgere. Find any extra cards when cleaning up?

-Digi
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    BobbyDigi said:

Epic Epic is Epic.

-Digi
    Last stitch effort...

@Magic Any luck?

-Digi

Sorry for late response. Was in Europe. When that discussion group was meeting in that side room on Saturday, I found that all the magic stuff had been wrapped up in someone's floppy magic mat and set across the room next to the fire-place, I retrieved my cards from the roll, and left a few other deck in there, with no way of knowing whose-whose, I left them to be claimed at leisure. I think some stuff was still sitting there Sunday morning. Cannot be sure.