Draw a picture win a game.

CantiCanti =/= smalltimehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
edited March 2012 in Gaming
So here's the deal. I got Mass Effect 3 from Amazon last week. Today I got an email saying that some people were having trouble installing it and to make up for that they are giving out a promo code to everyone who bought it. The code allows you to download one of four games for free. I already have all four of the games offered which means one of you will have the chance to win the code for your choice of Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect, Mirror's Edge, or Dead Space. To win you must draw me a picture with MS Paint and post it here along with 1-2 paragraphs telling what the picture is about. The theme of the picture will be "what you will do in the game, while playing the game or both." You have until Tuesday, March 13 at 7pm central time to post your entry. I will announce a winner by 8pm. Good luck and have fun.

Comments

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    :thumbsup:

already have all those games, but look forward to see if anyone can match Canti's MS Paint skillz
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Am I allowed to enter? After the Terraria contest, I feel I might be OP.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Oooooh I want Dragon Age. Ooooh boner.

I'll get drawering.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    I feel I might be OP.
    That never stopped you from playing Garen.
    If I win Dragon Age from Canti, here is what will do with the game:

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    So very tempting, but I'm gonna have to pass. :(
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    bah prime, yoll live to be 200!"
    Dang, strong first entry from Prime.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    That last picture ... it is the grinch.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    My last entry for this kind of thing was too wordy, so I'll let this one speak for itself:

• Evelon277Evelon277 Canada
    edited March 2012
    pwease?
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

I'll settle in, make myself comfortable in my big blue easy chair. The beer will be crisp and cold, and the lotion and tissues within easy reach. Then she will appear; a blue-skinned paragon of sex and desire, her eyes toying with me, each syllable dripping off her agave lips just begging me to choose correctly. It may take a few tries, but she trusts in my instinct.

And then magic. Her blue skin, so foreign to my own peachy-tan, entangled limb in limb, no room between for even the slightest scrap of cloth. My own lost long before, there is only for me to enjoy the blissful ride her nimble form offers. Then climax, and the fond memories.

Oh, and I've been told I should play Mass Effect.
    I lol'ed
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    Well isn't that......something...

Anyway due to a lack of entries (Prime forfeit his entry) and a bunch of extra games I have on Steam that I forgot about EVERYBODY IS CAN BE A WIN SOMETHING!

First prize for the code to one of four games is @GnomeQueen because I don't know how she managed to find the picture of me from my high school year book that she used in her drawing but that's creepy impressive.

Second prize, for something I'm sure is straight out of a fanfic, is @Midga who has won a copy of.....nothing! Because he just wanted to draw a picture and passed on the prize which means there can be a fourth place winner now!

Third Prize for being OP and telling Riot how to balance a game is @cola who gets a copy of Batman: Arkham Asylum.

And finally @Evelon277 has won a copy of Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light for threatening me (I think?) and making such a good drawing of a turtle that I can't tell which bump the head is supposed to be. I need your Steamid.

Thanks for the pictures and enjoy the games.
    WHERE'S HARVEY DENT, THAT FUCKER'S OP

OH IT IS ON
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    edited March 2012

Second prize, for something I'm sure is straight out of a fanfic, is @Midga who has won a copy of.....nothing! Because he just wanted to draw a picture and passed on the prize which means there can be a fourth place winner now!
    Thanks for the second-place!
    No fanfics, but that is an actual diagram of my living room. Minus the pump-bottle of lotion. Would have taken too long to draw a bunch of little hotel-size lotions.

;)

I lol'ed
    :D
    Thread is so win. I'm laughing my butt off. So much OP it hurts.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    lol @ possibly intentional pun in @Canti's message

lollll @ hotel size