#ME3 MP - Come get some!

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
edited April 2012 in Gaming

(yes I know this ^ doesn't drop till the 10th, but does give you an idea of ME3 MP)

I'll be playing tonight, tomorrow night, Sunday and Monday

Origin: ICfatcat or message me in Steam: fatcat

lets do this

Comments

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    Let me know if you wanna group up. I'll hop on and play some MP.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    Let me know if you wanna group up. I'll hop on and play some MP.
    I'm on all night.
    unlocked Turian Sentinel, Quarian Infiltrator, Salarian Infiltrator, and Drell Adept tonight. Also promoted two level 20's to SP for a static 150 war assets

good times
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    Trying to get my character to level 50 first....
    edited April 2012
    coming for ya Mr. Cock

• I played a little today for the first time in a while. It really is a fun multiplayer game. Fatcat .. you took my lead. That's what I get for spending time in TF2 and finally crafting my first hat.
    I played a little today for the first time in a while. It really is a fun multiplayer game. Fatcat .. you took my lead. That's what I get for spending time in TF2 and finally crafting my first hat.
    Let me know when you're playing, cause I see your N7 is only one behind me now
  • I went through and started some new characters to quickly get points and regain my spot as #1. It was cheap, but eh. You can do the same :P

I played a bit, but I need to be working right now. I'll let you know I can play more seriously.
    I went through and started some new characters to quickly get points and regain my spot as #1. It was cheap, but eh. You can do the same :P

I played a bit, but I need to be working right now. I'll let you know I can play more seriously.
    I considered this tactic, but preferred promoting level 20's to War Assets instead
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    If y'all will be playing Wed or Thurs night, I want to try out MP.
    If y'all will be playing Wed or Thurs night, I want to try out MP.
    just pst me in origin or steam
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    This is kind of cool if you guys have "bioware social network" accounts.
    Here is my me3 multiplayer unlocks:
    http://social.bioware.com/2299082/&v=bw_games&game=masseffect3_pc&pid=362549636&display=multiplayer

Go go geth shotgun level 3, that's my prized possession.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    Y'all up for some game time tomorrow around 7 PDT? Origin name is Pigflippeh (they still won't let me change it to pigflipper, cause the email account I registered under is no longer active, therefore I cannot prove that it is me)
    sure.

ICfatcat is teh origin