If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

$2500 will get Andrew Volpe to Expo

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited Apr 2012 in Community
I know a lot of Icrontians are fans of Ludo. Andrew Volpe, the lead singer, has a new project with Tim Convy called Hot Problems, and they're doing a kickstarter-like thing to raise funds for an album.

A $2500 pledge+transportation costs will get him to Expo. He'll bring a guitar.

Forget transport costs. I figure, for $2500 he can damned well drive up with the rest of the Mizzou contingent :p
·

Comments

• AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Hot Problems? That's just TERRIBLE.
    ·
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    what happen to the idea of Nataly Dawn and the Expo youtube.com/watch?v=f-4ZwiW1cPs&feature=relmfu
    ·
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Mountains Icrontian
    Both of these ideas, although cool, are too expensive unless a single person with huge pockets covers 90%. .. also, I'd rather pay Meph :P
    ·
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited Apr 2012
    Just saying they seem more what the word I'm looking for oh that's it fun lol, but if @primesuspect wants to try to get some one these two are a hoot.
    ·
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Sounds cool, but I'm still working on getting /myself/ there. I'd rather the $ go toward a gaming laptop so I can join the LANning :3
    ·
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited Apr 2012
    Hot Problems? That's just TERRIBLE.
    different hot problems

Andrew's project:

also, I don't think it is with Tim Convoy, he's been doing the YES,Dude! project youtube.com/watch?v=2towNl_u4Jg

And then the rest of the band is doing Tommy and the High Pilots tour youtu.be/F9CplYkz7QY minus the other Tim
    ·
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Fake Problems is better. Just saying.
    ·