Minecraft Snapshot Discussion

2»

Comments

• UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    Yeah I read up on this update. ITS HUGE!
  • Does IC still have a minecraft server? I found this post about it from a year ago, but I can't connect to the listed URL through Minecraft. Has it just not been updated to 1.3?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Yes we have a server, no it has not been updated to 1.3 yet. We have to wait on the Bukkit team to update the server software for security reasons. Working on it already. Keep an eye on the Minecraft forum for an announcement when we do :-D

-Digi
  • Looks to me like Bukkit is updated, who do I need to poke to get the server updated? :P
    BobbyDigi
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Looks to me like Bukkit is updated, who do I need to poke to get the server updated? :P

That would be me. I'll look into it and let everyone know. Keep an eye on the MC forum for a new post.

-Digi
    UPSHitmanTheironhand
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    WOOHOO!
  • Sorry for the lack of updates from me. Between fiancee, house and dog, I haven't had much time to stay on top of Minecraft (or any other gaming for that matter).

I have updated the server to the latest recommended bukkit build as of 5 minutes ago. Looks like the update didn't break anything, so have at it.
    UPSHitman