Darksiders II Xbox avatar giveaway

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited April 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    I am excited about Darksiders II because it looks like a pretty cool action oriented game. The fact that you mentioned its similar to a Ninja Gaiden type game makes it interesting too since I loved those games. Also the fact that it's being produced by a studio that now includes two Icrontians on their payroll is a huge plus.
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    edited April 2012
    i didn't play the first one but it does look interesting, i might get it, just not when it comes out, i'll wait a bit and get a used copy... mostly since up here games are price-ier for a couple of reason. seems like awesomesauce so yeah. i dont have arguments or anything to be honest. i also *might* be drunk now. here's something useful: -40F = -40C, you've just learned something. also there is no french word for "resumé", as odd as it sound.
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    I really like the character design and art direction of the game. It's really...deathy.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    We just don't have that many Xbox 360 players here, do we?
  • i played Darksiders II only but it was one of my most favorite games.I liked the game arts and fighting style. hope that THQ will release III in the future.