Elder scrolls online

TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
edited May 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    About a decade too late for me to givacrap, and MMO means (unless they're doing magic) no mods. I'd love multiplayer TES, but only with mods available.

Also, Skyrim is the lamest ES setting.

On the positive it might be a great place to RP, especially if they let the community get involved in designing equipment and clothing and stuff.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Do not want.

Players have not been 'asking for' an Elderscrolls MMO. Players have been asking for multiplayer Elderscrolls, perhaps, but not MMO. That's a terrible idea.
  • NullenVoydNullenVoyd Orlandish Icrontian
    Friend just clued me into this earlier this evening. Thought it was a hoax at first, but nope. Not sure what to think. Could be neat, but what could they do to make it any different than any other MMO?

Also, the forums are ablaze with... yea.
    http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/190-elder-scrolls-online-general-discussion/
    What could they do? A lot. What would they do? Probably not much. Bethesda has been pandering to the normals so much lately that their games have lost a lot of their Bethesda flavour.
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    I wanted a fallout mmo much more then a elder scrolls mmo. This new "Elder scrolls online" confirms my worst fears that there maybe no Fallout 4 coming out.
    I wanted a fallout mmo much more then a elder scrolls mmo. This new "Elder scrolls online" confirms my worst fears that there maybe no Fallout 4 coming out.
    I think a Fallout MMO would have a lot of potential, especially if almost every aspect of survival required the effort of all the citizens.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited May 2012
    I'm quite excited for this game. I think that the basis is good for what they are going to do sounds to be a really good idea.

I wrote and drew a comic about what I think will end up happening in the game: http://boredgaming.blogspot.com/2012/05/elder-scrolls-eventuality.html