Borderlands 2 pre-order for $37.50 today only

SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian
edited August 2012 in Gaming
http://slickdeals.net/f/5003446-PC-Digital-Green-Man-Gaming-Borderlands-2-37-50-AC-Today-Only

It will be the steam version, so it will require steam to play (as I believe every order of borderlands 2 will), which is a good thing for most people I think.

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Well shit.

-Digi
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    asses.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    Dicks
  • Worth the extra $3.00 we spent to not have the hassle of dealing with Green Man Gaming's reportedly crap billing system.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Oooh tempting.
  • brightbright Icrontian
    edited August 2012
    Yawn. Borderlands had interesting graphics but dull colors, unexciting, and ultimately boring for me. (I played the 360 version.)
  • SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian
    Can't judge a game's visual quality by the console version first off. Secondly, the game is only fun when you're running around like a bunch of crazy people with your friends. Not meant to be taken seriously =P. Their billing system was easy btw, credit card info, one and done, steam code for the game will be emailed to me a few days before release =P.
  • brightbright Icrontian
    edited August 2012
    Yes, yes you can. I did say that it had interesting graphics, as in the style was interesting. I don't think the style would change on the PC nor would colors appear. That was also the only thing about the game I liked. I did play with a friend.

We played Borderlands. Did not have fun playing Borderlands. Stopped playing Borderlands. Super simple stuff.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Soda said:

Can't judge a game's visual quality by the console version first off.

Wut, why?!

With the current limitations put on game design teams (especially the FPS' and MMOs) and the ability of consoles to quickly render amazing images today make this statment fairly inaccurate.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    JBoogaloo said:

Soda said:

Can't judge a game's visual quality by the console version first off.

Wut, why?!

With the current limitations put on game design teams (especially the FPS' and MMOs) and the ability of consoles to quickly render amazing images today make this statment fairly inaccurate.
    :hrm: Not sure if srs.
  • SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian
    I think so...>_<. Consoles have at MOST 10% of the computing/rendering power of my PC. For a crappy port, you can judge the game by whatever version, because the PC version is the same. For a good/big budget game, the PC version will look 10x better. So much so that at like, E3 and such, everyone demoing their games demos the PC version of their game, even if they're advertising for consoles...because it just looks SO much better that it stands out and makes for much better advertising.

@bright: Huh...well ok then, but that makes you the FIRST person I've ever heard not like co-op borderlands. To each his own.