MOP disscussion

TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
edited September 2012 in Gaming
So with mist of pandaria coming out tomorrow I thought I should make this thread.

Is anyone going to buy it, and is icrontic going to do something with it?

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2012
    I own it. Probably wont play at launch. I'm leveling from scratch so I'm going to let the insanity die down so I can enjoy the story.

A few people around here still play, not in the IC guild though.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    I kinda want to, cause it looks interesting, but I really don't want to get into WoW again (again again again again) cause I already know that game. I'd just want to play through the new content. Also, I've gone through about a dozen groups of WoW friends, and I really don't want to make another whole new set (and yes I could play with Icrontic, but I'm pretty sure you aren't on an RP server, and I'd want to be where all my other characters already are anyway). Looks cool, but likely will pass.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    As mentioned before, I still play and will be playing Mists (as I like to call it, MoP is just ... mop.) Even tonight to see if Blizz can get the seamless release right, gonna laugh pretty hard if the vast majority of people crash or something at 12 AM PDT.

I don't expect anyone to join me on my server but you don't really need to unless you want to do EVERYTHING together within "earshot". By that I mean, unless you want to be in the exact same spot on the exact same server data bit (our datas are touching [tried so hard to get a datum joke in instead]) just share BattleTags with your friends.

All the content that requires a group can function with the Real ID/BattleTag so you can be on your own realm and still roll with your friends on another realm. Heck with the Cross-Realm Zones now there is even a degree of leveling together via quests, can't outright control that though, so don't bet on it. CRZ is still kinda broken too.

"RahnalH102 #1272" is my BattleTag. Feel free to add me if you want an extra hand at dungeons, raids, PvP... or really anything, but questing together. I do it all and am good at what I do. Plus I could use an extra filler or two for guild events. :p
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I played the first few quests at 4:30am Eastern this morning. It's pretty interesting and is much less goofy than the trailer leads on. I'm really glad I avoided the Beta etc. now.
    midga said:

I kinda want to, cause it looks interesting, but I really don't want to get into WoW again (again again again again) cause I already know that game. I'd just want to play through the new content. Also, I've gone through about a dozen groups of WoW friends, and I really don't want to make another whole new set (and yes I could play with Icrontic, but I'm pretty sure you aren't on an RP server, and I'd want to be where all my other characters already are anyway). Looks cool, but likely will pass.

I have one important question: Which RP server and which side?
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    edited September 2012
    @MiracleManS I played Moonguard, and have toons on both sides. Last I was playing was mainly horde, though.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited September 2012
    Moonguard?! Oh myyy...
    midga
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    midga said:

@MiracleManS I played Moonguard, and have toons on both sides. Last I was playing was mainly horde, though.

I think I have a few characters there on one of the accounts. Let me check and get back to you.