Steam analyzer. Find out how many games you own vs. played, dollar value, and more

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited December 2012 in Gaming
Put your Steam ID or name into this site, and let the horror flow. I found out today that I have only played HALF of the games I own. Damned Steam sales!

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I'm calling out @lordbean. 73% unplayed... SHAMEFUL!
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited December 2012
    only shows Steam games. so if you added any shortcuts from non-steam games, they won't show like my 335 hours in Guild Wars 2
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    ... Yes, it's the Steam analyzer... not the "games that aren't Steam games" analyzer... :wtf:
    JBoogaloo
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I think I must have deleted a lot of time on my profile. This is saying I only have 1.8 hours on Half Life 2, which I've beaten twice.

Confused.

Also, 67.8% played.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    25% played, #1 was TF2 with 120 hours.
  • Remember that Steam did not start tracking time played until a short while after TF2 was released.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    $570.66. 59% played. 885 total hours with 405 of those being TF2.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I own 187 games I've played 75% of them

I have...2868 hours logged... Though my little brother and I did share the account up till EPIC (When I took it, paid him for the 2 games he actually owned and changed my passwords)

midga
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    75% of the like, 15 games I own. Amazing. TF2 with RIFT following a distant second
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    886 hours played. Civ V comes in #1 at 284.6 hours played, followed by Terraria, Skyrim, Borderlands & TF2 in a virtual tie for 2nd Place. $1333.77 spent.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    CrazyJoe said:

886 hours played. Civ V comes in #1 at 284.6 hours played, followed by Terraria, Skyrim, Borderlands & TF2 in a virtual tie for 2nd Place. $1333.77 spent.

clearly you need to spend another $3.23

Gargprimesuspect
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    $578.72 Spent. This doesn't take into account the sales though which I got most of mine from.
    96% of my library has been played.
    25 Games in my Library. Only 1 has not been played.
    Majority has been TF2 followed by Skyrim, Bastion, Borderlands 2, and Sins of a Solar Empire.

Of course the majority winner of all my game time belongs to two games Steam can't track:
    WoW (132d 20h or ~3188 hours minimum)
    Monster Hunter Tri (151 hours)

but like Prime said this isn't about the "games that aren't Steam games"
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    Percentage Played: 82.81 %
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Played, 52%. Hours overall: 1875. Most hours: TF2-- 513.

My only consolation for this is that I often leave games running while doing other things.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited December 2012
    Steam sales are my best friend, and my worst nightmare. I'm a monster... v_v

Owned: 443
    Played: 5.42 %
    Total Hours: 359
    Value: $5021

Winfrey came close to me at 408. BUT he's played 41.18 % of his games. And I couldn't find anyone with more games. =/
    primesuspectUPSLynx
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    Owned: 86
    Played: 52 (60.47 %)
    Hours: 1207.70
    Value: $1669.13
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    Apparently, I own 222 games, most played is Fallen Earth (post-apocalyptic MMO), followed by Skyrim, with M&B on third. Worth $3406,89. And I've played 67.12% of my games, for a total of 1976,2 hours.
  • GuppyGuppy Warren, MI Icrontian
    Owned: 206
    Percentage Not Played: 45.6% (94)
    Total Hours: 1255.3

Most played: TF2(560.4 hours)
    Second: Killing Floor(110.2)
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    Games Owned: 124
    Games Played: 53
    Games Never Played: 71
    Percentage Played: 42.74 %
    Total Hours: 1089.10

Dragon Age: Origins is by far the largest for me at around 300 hours played... but Raptr puts me at about 1400 on SWTOR. -sigh-
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    I don't even care to admit the number of hours I've logged in WoW and EQ combined. Suffice it to say, it's an order of magnitude larger than any other number provided thus far.
    JBoogaloo
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited December 2012
    Games Owned: 70
    Games Played: 16
    Games Never Played: 54
    Percentage Played: 22.86%
    Total Hours: 253.90

Doesn't include pre-03/2009, otherwise CS, HL2, Portal, etc. would show up played.
    Civ5 seems a bit low, but I have been restraining myself.

Top 5:
    Sid Meier's Civilization V111
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim53
    Team Fortress 231
    Borderlands 25
    Portal 2 7
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    Thrax said:

I don't even care to admit the number of hours I've logged in WoW and EQ combined. Suffice it to say, it's an order of magnitude larger than any other number provided thus far.

I hear ya
  • ickybodclayickybodclay Madison Heights, MI Member
    edited December 2012
    Username: Chunk
    Games Owned: 192
    Games Played: 163
    Games Never Played: 29
    Percentage Played: 84.90 %
    Total Hours: 1519.00

Current Total: $2461.42
    Minimum Total: $2461.42
    Maximum Total: $2601.19

Minimum is not an accurate reflection of how low priced games can be aka how awesome Steam Sales get because the actual price I paid of all the games in my collection is: $1525.87 (Found out by going to Account Details > Store Transactions... and then a little copy pasta + Excel math). I think the "minimum" price is the current price and the max is what it was new.

Top 5:
    RIFT™ 360.1
    Team Fortress 2 148.7
    Killing Floor 95.4
    Fallout: New Vegas 65.8
    Borderlands 61.1

... and just missing top 5:
    Terraria 55.3
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 51.6

Now I kind of want to start playing Rift again...
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    TIL Bandrik is the only person on my friends list with more total games on steam than me.
  • Apparently I've played 0% of my Steam games... which is odd considering I was JUST playing Borderlands 2 earlier today. o_O
  • lordbeanlordbean Ontario, Canada
    Oh god what. 73% unplayed? Yeesh.

I need to stop buying things when they go on sale just because they're only 5 bucks.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    For me the problem is not buying single stuff, it's packs. Buy a pack of 10 games, play two of them. I need to stop doing that.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Indeed, I think a big part of my low percentage is the few packs of 25 games apiece or whatever that I bought, like the Activision classics pack or the 16-bit Id pack that I bought just to play Commander Keen.
  • Pretty cool. Cost is skewed though from sales and the recent humble thq bundle. But the hours tracked is a neat trick. Rapr lite.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    Username: RyderOCZ
    Games Owned: 17
    Games Played: 4
    Games Never Played: 13
    Percentage Played: 23.53 %
    Total Hours: 24.00
    primesuspect