If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

BronyCon 2013 headed for Baltimore in August

poofiepoofie Baltimore, MD Icrontian
This is a relevant to your interests kind of thing, I know because Twitter told me so.

Link to the con website is HERE.

If you'd like to know other fun stuffs to do in Baltimore, I might know some things.

Comments

• BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    If I lived within 100 miles, I would totally go. Sounds like fun.

But I don't.

Thank Celestia for IC Ponystreams to bring me fulfillyment in life.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Baltimore, MD Icrontian
    I'm 20 minutes from the convention center. Anything that brings Icrontic to Baltimore is a good thing. I can't pretend to be interested in a Brony convention, but I'd to show a couple people around town if anyone decides to make an event of it. Heck, I'll even ask the Mrs. if we can host a few people.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    As much as I'd love to go (I have a mad desire to become a voice actor some day, and the VA panels would be amazing to see in person) I'm probably not gonna be able to leave base so...meh.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited Jan 2013
    Dude, Cola, your rich and deep voice would lend itself quite nicely to acting. I didn't realize you were interested in doing voice acting, but funny you should say that: I was just telling a friend earlier that you would do well in that field.

You should definitely consider looking into it, even if it was for volunteer positions such as fan-made animations or games (and not just pony-related).
  • I'm in MI and I am making the trek out there...
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal Icrontian
    edited Mar 2013
    Paging @UPSLynx, ViinylScratch has arrived.

-Digi
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Ilriyas
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Baltimore, MD Icrontian
    Should anyone make it to Baltimore the Orioles will be at home. Camden Yards is amazing if you are a baseball fan, I'll be pleased to attend a game with you.

Baltimore is also the home of the National Pinball Museum, a short walk from the Convention Center, completely worth checking out.

For night life, the Power Plant Live also very close to the Convention Center.

Get your asses to Baltimore people.
  • ...DAMN Dow I just need to book a hotel
  • GuppyGuppy Warren, MI Icrontian
    edited Mar 2013
    I'll probably go if I can get time off work.
  • I'll look for you *stalks*
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Really? No one is going to this?
    I'll be there.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    My roommate is going, con incidentally enough. I don't have the time sadly.
    edited Jul 2014

Anyone going this year or is everyone done with ponies?

Edit: Sorry for bumping a year-old thread, but I figured it was better to contain it here than start a new thread.