If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Blind bags

CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
edited Jan 2013 in Bronies
The Walmart down the street from me has a ton of the 2012 Wave 4 Blind bags. (Metalic and Crystal editions) I picked up the two AppleJacks. If any of you guys would like me to pick some up for you let me know and I can ship them to you. I would be willing to trade any of them for any AppleJack versions from previous blind bags.

You can check out what they look like here:
http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/G4/IndexBB.html#wave4

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I'd pay you if you can somehow find a regular Trixie blind bag.

Or I could trade you my AJ
  • GuppyGuppy Warren, MI Icrontian
    I've got 1 regular(Wave 5) Trixie right now, along with 2 crystal(wave 4). I don't really want to part with it, but if I find another I'll let you know.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    The Wave 4 bags are the only blind bags I have ever seen near me. Any interest in the Sparkle Lulamoon? That is what they are calling Trixie in these things for some reason.
    edited Jan 2013
    Is it the same colour scheme? I only care if it's the same scheme/looks like her
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Check out the link in my initial thread. It has a picture of it. The crystal ones are all one clear color except for the cutie mark and their eyes.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    If anyone has the wave 5 bags, I'm possibly interested. I've got a crapton of the wave 4, and while they're fun and sparkly and pretty, the total lack of standard coloured ponts is a little disappointing...
    If anyone can find wave 5 and can find a Trixie from that mix (That they'd be willing to trade or hand over for dosh) I'd really appreciate it. Blind Bags up here are still limited to wave 1.
  • TeramonaTeramona Baroness von Puttenham In a cute little love nest with Mymidan. Icrontian
    I think I'm going to write my psychology thesis on the Icrontic bronies.
    edited Jan 2013
    @Teramona Colour me intrigued, what would you be focusing on?
    Ilriyas said:

If anyone can find wave 5 and can find a Trixie from that mix (That they'd be willing to trade or hand over for dosh) I'd really appreciate it. Blind Bags up here are still limited to wave 1.

You can still find wave 1? We may need to talk...
    Of course, I haven't even bothered looking to see if the internet has them...
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    I blame me for most of this. I apologize for nothing.
    Except this thread.
    Wave 1 only features the Mane 6 (Minus Fluttershy) the other waves featuring Mane 6 characters are pretty much the same.
    So, the Mane 5. Fluttershy's just a background pont anyway.

I don't know what wave the ones I had were, then. Maybe three. All I know is I can't find them anymore, and even the sparkly ponts are higher-priced and hard-to-find. Hot Topic has them, but I don't like going to the mall if I don't have a dentist appointment...
    @Ilriyas If you're still looking for a Trixie, I've got an extra now.image
    @Guppy

Yes very much so!
    Alright. Just let me know how to get it to you.