edited January 21 in Backlog of Shame
Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year
Section 8: Prejudice
I Am Alive
Demolition, Inc.
LIMBO
SpaceChem
Unstoppable Gorg
1... 2... 3... KICK IT! (Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby)
12 labours of Hercules
12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull
12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power
12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature
12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas
A Story About My Uncle
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome
Absolute Drift
Alice: Madness Returns
Alien Swarm
Alpaca Staka
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Among the Sleep
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Antenna
Antichamber
Art of Rally
Assassin's Creed
Atari: 80 Classic Games in One!
Audio Surf
Back 4 Blood
Battlefield 1
Battlefield V
Battlefront II
Bastion
Beware Planet Earth
BIT.TRIP BEAT
BIT.TRIP RUNNER
bitburner
Bit Blaster XL
Bioshock Infinite
Bloons Adventure Time TD
Bloons TD6
Borderlands DLC: Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution
Borderlands DLC: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
Borderlands DLC: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 3
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel
Botanicula
Braid
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Brutal Legend
Bulb Boy
Capsized
Chains
Child of Light
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Cibele
Closure
Cogs
Commander Keen Complete Pack
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
Control
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Cyberpunk 2077
Darksiders
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
Deadpool
Dead Space 3
Deep Rock Galactic
Defense Grid 2
Depth
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Dinosaur Hunt: Africa Contract
DiRT 3
Dishonored
DLC Quest
DOOM
DOOM Eternal
DOOM 3
DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil
DOOM II: Hell on Earth
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
DRIFT.WAV
Dustforce
Dwarfs!?
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
EDGE
Eufloria
Euro Truck Simulator 2
F1 2010™
Fall Guys
Far Cry 2: Fortunes Pack
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
FEZ
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Final DOOM
Finn and Jake's Epic Quest
Firewatch
Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood
Furry Love
From Dust
Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
Ghostrunner
Go Home Dinosaurs
Gratuitous Space Battles
Greed Corp
Grid 2
Grounded
Grow Home
Gumboy: Crazy Adventures
Gumboy Crazy Features
Gunfire Reborn
Guns Of Icarus Online
Half-Life: Source
Halo Infinite Multiplayer
Hammerfight
Hawken
Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders
HeXen: Beyond Heretic
HeXen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel
HeXen II
Human Resource Machine
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
Idle Champions The Forgotten Realms
INSIDE
It came from space, and ate our brains
It Takes Two
Jamestown
Journey
Kids of Hellas: Back to Olympus
Killing Floor
Killing Floor Mod: Defence Alliance 2
Knights of Pen and Paper +1
Kung Fury: Stree Rage
Larva Mortus
Legend of Grimrock
LEGO: Lord of the Rings
Lifeless Planet
Little Nightmares
Lone Survivor
Lost Ark
Lost Planet 3
Lumines
Lumines: Advanced Pack
Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers
Magicka
Maneater
MCC Halo CE
MCC HALO 2
MCC HALO 3
Mark of the Ninja
Master Levels for DOOM II
Medal of Honor
METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
Metro: Last Light
Metro Exodus
Mini Ninjas
Minecraft: Story Mode
Montaro
Morphopolis
Mount & Blade
Mount & Blade: Warband
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
Multiwinia
Natural Selection 2
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed: Undercover
Never Alone
Obulis
One Finger Death Punch
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Orbital Racer
Orcs Must Die! 2
Orcs Must Die! 3
ORION: Dino Beatdown
Osmos
Overlord
Overlord: Raising Hell
Overlord II
Paladins
PAYDAY: The Heist
Payday 2
PlateUp!
Prey
Project Cars 2
Psychonauts
Quake
Quake II
Quake II: Ground Zero
Quake II: The Reckoning
Quake III: Team Arena
Quake III Arena
RACE: Caterham Expansion
Race: The WTCC Game
Raft
Red Faction: Armageddon
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Revenge of the Titans
RIP
RIP 2: Strike Back
RIP 3: The Last Hero
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer
ROARR!!
Rochard
Rock of Ages
Rocket League
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Rollers of the Realm
RUSH
Ryse: Son of Rome
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Saints Row: The Third
Sanctum
Sanctum 2
Satisfactory
Shank 2
Shatter
Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad
Ski Sniper
Snapshot
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2
Sniper Elite v2
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
SOL: Exodus
Solar 2
South Park™: The Stick of Truth™
Space Engineers
Space Pirates and Zombies
Space Run
Space Trader: Merchant Marine
Sparkle 2 Evo
Spec Ops: The Line
Spiral Knights
Spirits
Star Ruler
Star Trek
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
STARWHAL
Stolen Realm
Stray
Strike Suit Zero
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Super Meat Boy
Swords and Soldiers HD
System Protocol One
Tales from the Borderlands
Tank Universal
Teddy Floppy Ear - Mountain Adventure
Teddy Floppy Ear - Kayaking
Teddy Floppy Ear - The Race
Terraria
The Banner Saga
The Banner Saga 2
The Banner Saga 3
The Banner Saga 3
The Binding of Isaac
The Deer
The Division
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Fall
The Legend of Korra
The Past Within
The Plan
The Polynomial
The Stanley Parable
The Swapper
The Typing of the Dead/The House of the Dead
The Ultimate DOOM
The Walking Dead Season 1
The Walking Dead: Season Two
The Walking Dead: Michonne
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
The Walking Dead: The Final Season
The Wonderful End of the World
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Titan Quest
Toki Tori
Tomb Raider
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Torchlight
Torchlight 2
Total War: SHOGUN 2
Toy Soldiers
Train Simulator 2013
Transistor
Transmissions: Element 120
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
Twin Sector
Universe at War: Earth Assault
Universe Sandbox
Unreal Gold
Unreal II: The Awakening
Unreal Tournament 3: Black Edition
Uplink
Valheim
Vessel
Vigil: Blood Bitterness
Viking: Battle of Asgard
Viscera Cleanup Detail
VVVVVV
Warframe
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
Warhammer: Vermintide 2
Waveform
Wings of Prey
Wizorb
Wolfenstein 3D
Wolfenstein 3D: Spear of Destiny
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
World of Goo
X-Tension
X2: The Threat
X3: Albion Prelude
X3: Reunion
X3: Terran Conflict
X: Beyond the Frontier
Xpand Rally Xtreme
Zeno Clash 2
BobbyDigi

Comments

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited February 2015
    Section 8: Prejudice. 4.7 hours to finish with some replaying. You are an elite vanguard unit from Earth that wears a power suit to let you jet jump and quick dash. Everything regins plus there are a lot of resupply stations, you will still die some times because of some darn stupid pulse rifles and your stupid squad shooting you because they only track the enemy in straight lines and fire even if they are not in view. The ending is just plain stupid. Worth the play time for under 5$ and you like scifi shooters, not a strong story or characters.

Games completed: 1
    Hours: 4.7
    timuchan
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Are the out of order games ones that you are actively playing through currently?

-Digi
    Those are the last few played and yes I will be going at those plus a few others. Not really going to follow the requirements to begin with because I was already working on playing and finishing about 6 games.
    edited February 2015
    LIMBO: 3.6 hours. FRUSTRATION!!!!! They have an achievement for only 5 deaths on completion WTH! Playing this makes me dread getting to Super Meatboy...... The game is a lot of fun, I loved the first third. No directions simply learn as you go and lots of check points. The environment in this game is perfect and you feel the story around you. It can mean a lot of different things to different people but watch out cause the little kid dies a lot in fairly violent gory manners.

Games completed: 2
    Hours: 8.3
    timuchan
    edited February 2015
    1... 2... 3... KICK IT! (Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby) 10 hours. The developers for this game should be ashamed. No stat tracking of any kind, which is an easy flat text file or individual named file. You have to duplicate your songs into their home directory which changing the root directory to view is easy. Some kind of instructions built into the delivered game about how there is no point to the game because there is no tracking. The game is still in alpha but is a dead game. I feel this was a proof game and as soon as they got any amount of money for it they dropped out.

Games completed: 3
    Hours: 18.3
    primesuspectmertesn
    As it turns out we are playing a new beta version that was released 3 weeks ago. If you look at youtube vids or reviews of the game, it is completely different game. They are going by feedback on the Steam Users Forum (direct link on the launch screen) and building a better game.

While it was a dead game from its release until 3 weeks ago, it is not fair to rate the game as if it had always been what it is currently. Fate just dealt us an odd time to play the game.

-Digi
    The fact that they recently updated the game and still are missing so many things that I consider basic and under 30 minutes to add makes it worse to me.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    I didn't care for it either.
    _k_ said:

The fact that they recently updated the game and still are missing so many things that I consider basic and under 30 minutes to add makes it worse to me.

They didn't update it. The started completely over on a different engine from what I understand. Grats on making it through 10 hours though.

-Digi
    edited February 2015
    AAAAAAAA!! For the Awesome complete 8.3 hours. The game is a lot of fun when you get to play levels. I found myself frustrated and excited to try a level again because I thought I had figured out a better line or knew the angles/speed necessary to clear the next set of obstacles. The Awesome levels were awesome. More insane fun like flying down the side of a building being used as a highway for flying cars or down shafts where the poor people lived in apartments above mars. It would have been nice to check yourself out on a replay or a 3rd person view while playing to figure out exactly where the edges of you were. Some variety on the levels in the extreme environment department would have been rad, maybe base jump from low orbit into a volcano or base jump from a cliff through the Earth.....yyyaaaaaaaa

Games completed: 4
    Hours: 26.6
    primesuspecttimuchan
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Nice progress :D
    edited February 2015
    (Out of order) Atari 80 arcade games(10 hours): the game doesn't work half the time and gives you a black screen that you have to kill the game process to get around. It is a bunch of arcade games we all have all played growing up, completely worth it if you love your childhood.

Games completed: 5
    Hours: 36.6
    edited February 2015
    (out of order) Audiosurf(10 hours): You know. Just did some azedia and Mumford and Sons. Put myself up on some real scoreboards for a few songs. Ironmode made it more enjoyable.

Games completed: 6
    Hours: 46.6
    edited February 2015
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent(5.6 hours): Kind of fun and interesting. Not sure why it was suppose to be scary since death had zero negatives as I could see. They gave you hints on each death and eventually the monsters would go away or they would spawn you in a better location. Some of the puzzles seemed to be based on "click everything" but that was kind of fun picking junk up and throwing it at everything when trying to figure out what I was suppose to do next. I am not doing the expansion JustAintNoOneGotTimeForThat. Overall I thought it was a well executed game though some of the environmental elements I felt detracted.

Games completed: 7
    Hours: 52.2
    primesuspect
    edited February 2015
    Anomaly Warzone Earth(4.7 hours): Interesting game design for a reverse tower defense, the towers attack your small band of units as you attempt to move through a landscape and complete objectives. Max party is only 6 units but you have full control over the path and how much waiting you do on your path towards a goal. The difficulty escalation is pretty darn extreme from mission 10 to 14. None the less I ended up going with a basic party focusing on taking damage and being able to fire over distance. The game is really well polished in general and did not find any bugs, the leader board scheme kind of bothered because I didn't want to be reminded how horrible I was globally at this game.

Games completed: 8
    Hours: 56.9
    primesuspect
    edited February 2015
    Alien Swarm(3 hours): Already beat this before with Riddick when it came out. Did a one sitting run with Winfrey and Doc, I managed to live and escape while everyone else died.....LONG LIVE AQUAMAN!

Games completed: 9
    Hours: 59.9
    primesuspectWinfreymidga
    edited February 2015
    Assassin's Creed(15.9 hours): Oh my gosh thank you. The battle mechanics were driving me up a wall in the last three assassinations where you end fighting large groups of people. I had serious issues with the focus being on one person and then attacking someone else. My favorite thing was knocking someone down, not moving any of my controls, the camera staying in an almost identical position, and then being unable to attack them before they got up because of auto-selection during battle. Overall a really great game despite the ramp up on the last blocks, but that was half the fun because it became so easy to simply walk in and kill everyone or a really fast stealth kill. The free running I was the only way to get around the city due to all of the silly women with pots on their heads. Going back and unlocking all elements in each city has a great appeal to me because I can save all the citizens and unlock all areas then run around on roof tops kill archers. Replaying the entire game makes me a little sick feeling since I had not already finished because I grew frustrated with some of the mechanics, tempting to buy the next one but the fear.......

Games completed: 10
    Hours: 75.8
    primesuspect
    edited February 2015
    Aether - The Basement Collection (30ish minutes): I had been wanting to play this and was pleased with the story/environment. Already heard the main developer talk about the game and that is what got me so interested in it. You can spend time simply exploring the galaxy with your whip tongue and crazy silly physics or fix some problems around planets. I really enjoyed the message that the game brought.

Games completed: 11
    Hours: 76.3
    primesuspect
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    _k_ said:

Aether - The Basement Collection (30ish minutes): I had been wanting to play this and was pleased with the story/environment. Already heard the main developer talk about the game and that is what got me so interested in it. You can spend time simply exploring the galaxy with your whip tongue and crazy silly physics or fix some problems around planets. I really enjoyed the message that the game brought.

That was a crazy fun game.
    edited February 2015
    Coil (20 minutes)- The Basement Collection: WTH DID I JUST PLAY?! I think there was a jelly fish fetus that ate some fish and flew off to space. Did I just write a bad B movie with some creepy audio clips? This is a free form game and interesting having to adjust to the new control mechanics on each short level. The most fun I have had are with games that give you zero indication on how to go about the goal except do things and start clicking the keyboard and mouse to figure out how to reach your objective. Fast game and interesting enough for the 20 minutes.

Games completed: 12
    Hours: 76.63
    edited February 2015
    Bastion(7 hours): Why did I wait? If you own this game play at least the first 4 hours right now. The first few comments I read about this game I went whatever it doesn't look that interesting, the trailers just show some standard over the top hack and slash action. OH MY! Playing this game and trying to grind through the dungeon styled levels quickly to make sure the narrator never stops talking in his old west style. The first half of the game is rather straight forward and extremely rewarding in game but the second half turns into "OH MY I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT" because it is a simple grind cliche. The optional segments provide some distraction, but the wave based ones I felt were kind of strained in their point; and predictable. But wait there is more. The music, despite the small items that I feel are off in the game the music brings it all back around. The soundtrack for this game makes you feel it. Get a hold of this game and play it ASAP.

Games completed: 13
    Hours: 83.63
    primesuspectCanti
    edited February 2015
    Bioshock Infinite(11.1 hours): I said WTF when I "finished" the game. Plays like both of the other two Bioshock games in the plot development. It was nice having a touch of change with the brighter surroundings of the clouds instead of the bottom of the ocean. The several turns are fairly apparent several minutes before they you are slapped in the face with the truth, plus the subtle hints throughout the earlier sections of the game. The controls feeler tighter than the previous games. I wish Elizabeth had a longer lease because some times in small buildings if I was jumping on things or walking into tight corners she would almost get me stuck, normally took a bunch of jumping and moving around to find a small space to push her back from so I could move.

Last words on the game: Elizabeth I love you.

Games completed: 14
    Hours: 94.73
    primesuspect
    edited February 2015
    Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers(15 hours) simply calling it. Finished the sp portion of the game hours ago and was building my decks but got pissed off. If you have ever played any of the older MTG games it is just like that but with some nicer graphics. They entire thing is built on paying for more digital cards though it is nice some times to be fighting planeswalkers and laugh as you defeat them. Something nice would be to change the rules that you are playing under.

Games completed: 15
    Hours: 109.73
    primesuspect
    edited February 2015
    Orcs Must Die! 2(4.7 hours): Where is the rest of my game? I replayed the first one a lot more, as in making sure to perfect a few levels or checking out better ways to handle some maps, but there are two acts and I finished the story in roughly half the time. The visuals are much more refined in this game and the game felt easier to just do things instead of dealing with glitches in traps or fighting the placement system. This game is built for two player not 1. The levels are built for two people not 1. Disappointed.......feel the need to walk down the street to their office and ask questions.........and someone to play co-op with since that is how it is suppose to be done. The sequel is all about the grind and they dropped the in level skill tree which I have no idea why. Right now it is 15$ on steam but I would say only really worth 10$ if you have someone else to play with.

Games completed: 16
    Hours: 114.43
    primesuspect
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited May 2013
    You're right about OMD2. It's meant for two players, most certainly. Zanthian and I played through it together, and are working on playing it through again on 'Nightmare'. It's a blast.

I tried playing a few levels alone, and it was less than fun.

(I need to update my backlog thread)
    _k
    edited February 2015
    Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon(6 hours): This game taught me three things. 1 - punching things makes them explode no matter what they are. 2 - Lady Liberty taught me real winners don't do drugs. 3 - ROCK ON! If you love cliches, cyborg gu, and neon play this game now. What are you doing paying the silly 15$ for this game and play it now you NERD!

Games completed: 17
    Hours: 120.43
    primesuspect
    edited February 2015
    Strike Suit Zero (6.4): This game is hard. I started on normal and got through about 3 missions and got stuck. The controls with a mouse aren't great and the space battles in it turn into a massive spiral chase scene, there is one flying mission and it sucks. You need to unlock half the game it feels like. The etas to finish a mission are fast, like OMG I got distracted for 30 seconds and messed this up. The game looks great and plays pretty darn well. If you can pick it up for 10$ and like mech games this might work out for you. There is a sequel to the game called Strike Suit Infinity that is suppose to be "all the good parts" and cheaper but I assume no real story. The graphics are pretty darn smooth for a 20$ game.

Games completed: 18
    Hours: 126.83
    primesuspect
    edited February 2015
    LEGO: Lord of the Rings(9.1 hours): Glad to be done. Bought this since people talk about how much fun they are. After about 4 hours I started to feel like I was in a dungeon grinder because it seemed like the single objective of the game was to wreck as much junk as possible on this play through then do it all again in free play and wreck the rest of the stuff they wouldn't let you. Pretty fun game and really sweet reflections in everything.

Games completed: 19
    Hours: 135.93
    primesuspect
    edited February 2015
    Tomb Raider (10.5 hours): Impressed. Had some real doubts about this game after watching some game play because of the quick time nature. Really impressed by the story and overall presentation. Dat hair physics! Really enjoyed most of it and almost no bugs in the game which was really surprising since I kind of take this as really a console game. Some times it was actually hard to tell when player control started and stopped around cut scenes, but the game played out kind of like a movie in huge sections. Also holly crap Lara is going to be scarred way up all over her body by this game no matter.

Games completed: 20
    Hours: 146.43
    CBprimesuspect
    edited February 2015
    Euro Truck Simulator 2(10+ hours): Gonna knock this one off even though I am going to keep playing for that super sweet 160k volvo with that 600-800 tank split. Globetrotter XL for life at lvl12. That should tell you what I think of this game. This is most likely the closest to a casual game I have played in a while. There isn't a real objective besides level your character, spend skill points, buy trucks, build your own company. The simple nature of just driving the truck and shifting through the gears isn't that hard, except for England because they hate people and place speed traps every where, but you start to adapt to everything and it becomes pretty darn natural quickly. Not to hard and funny things can happen from time to time on the road to make it amusing. Night time driving on a non-divided two lane road with no street lamps at 90k can get freaky fast. Really enjoying this from game play and feel the design is enough non-sim that if you really want to drive up grass banks or turn around on the highway you can get away with it because shens.

Games completed: 21
    Hours: 156.43
    primesuspect