If geeks love it, we’re on it
You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!
Packing/Arriving for Expo
Bring To Expo
Bring If Sleeping At ICHQ
- 25 ft Ethernet cable
- 1 power strip
- Gaming laptop or PC w/ mouse and keyboard
- Updated Steam client
What Not To Bring
- Pillow / air mattress / sleeping bags
- Patience for shower access
- Multi-monitor setups
- Liquor or flasks
- Do NOT setup your LAN gear until directed to do so. Store it in foyer or attic if you're early.
- Do NOT leave any luggage on the main levels. Take it to the attic.
- After setting up your LAN gear, immediately login to Steam using offline mode to confirm it's available.
Notes:Do not assume we have spares of any peripherals or cables.We have many spare blankets, sheets, and pillows (and a few sleeping bags) but please bring your own if possible.
Icrontic — Home of the Big Beef Burrito since 8-8-2000, fool.
A Short-Media community © 2003–2018.
Powered with ill-gotten helium.