If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Jboog's pro tips for a Monday afternoon...

JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass...Alexandria, VA Icrontian
If you're going to get into a car accident, you always want to make sure it's a good bad experience. For example, if you're going to get sideswiped at an airport, make sure that you get sideswiped by a Congresswoman's aide driving her car. But, don't forget:

* Make sure it's done while he's coming to pick her up in her car because you want to really make sure he makes a lasting impression with her.
* Make sure that it's at an airport that sits in the middle of some of the worst traffic spots you can think of.
* Do it at the beginning of rush hour.
* Lastly, make sure that you and the other driver can't really agree on anything other than to waste as much of each other's time as possible ensuring her anger and frustration before they even get on the road.

** Oh, and make sure your insurance call ends with, "Well sir, it looks like we might be eating this one, but we'll see..."

AnnesmaliaUPSLynxprimesuspectTushonStraight_ManJokkefatcatGnomeQueenmertesn

Comments

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    Are you alright?
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    You should have made it a photo op!
    JBoogaloo
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    JBoogaloo said:

** Oh, and make sure your insurance call ends with, "Well sir, it looks like we might be eating this one, but we'll see..."

I hope it was the insurance company who uttered those words

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    @Creeperbane2, yeah we were alright, thanks dude. Nothing serious, just very frustrating as I just spent 9hrs driving from Boston back to DC and then picking up my folks 10mins from my house is when some asshat hits me, lol!
    @UPSLynx, if she were in the car I would have TOTALLY been all, "hey ma'am, quick photo before you leave?"
    @Jokke, unfortuantely it was...