If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Movie dreams come true

ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind DroneAustin, TX Icrontian
edited Jun 2013 in The Pub
For my entire life, I have happily enjoyed every shred of potato chip cinema that has come from Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger. It has been my movie nerd dream to see these two in a film together, and my thirst was slaked but a drop with The Expendables.

But, finally, after 27 years:

Ray Breslin is the world's foremost authority on structural security. After analyzing every high security prison and learning a vast array of survival skills so he can design escape-proof prisons, his skills are put to the test. He's framed and incarcerated in a master prison he designed himself. He needs to escape and find the person who put him behind bars.
Plus it has 50 Cent as a hacker. Oh my god. This movie will be such delightful garbage! I CAN HARDLY WAIT.

UPSLynxMiracleManSPirateNinjacola

Comments

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Not as tall as Bobby Tallbeer. Twilight Sparkle is overrated. Meechigan Icrontian
    Want this movie so hard.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I'd watch the hell out of this.

I love that the older Stallone gets, the more impossible he is to understand when he talks. The dialogues is going to RULE in this.
    PirateNinja
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    This will be awesome!
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    So, Prison Break: The Movie: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Oh my god...

@Thrax knows my love for these type of movies. I think I might be able to die happy.
    UPSLynx said:

I love that the older Stallone gets, the more impossible he is to understand when he talks. The dialogues is going to RULE in this.

All because a doctor fucked up with his forceps...
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
  • ardichokeardichoke Buttes Master B Lansing, MI Icrontian
    edited Jun 2013
    Pre-Expendables, I would have been excited about this. After watching The Expendables, and seeing that an action movie can, in fact, be so bad that it ceases to amuse me, I am not. This is a RedBox/Netflix watch at most. Fool me once Stallone, shame on you. Fool me twice... uh.... I can't get fooled again.
    ardichoke said:

Pre-Expendables, I would have been excited about this. After watching The Expendables, and seeing that an action movie can, in fact, be so bad that it ceases to amuse me, I am not. This is a RedBox/Netflix watch at most. Fool me once Stallone, shame on you. Fool me twice... uh.... I can't get fooled again.

I was fooled by both Expendables and Expendables 2 and loved every minute. FOOL ME MORE! PLEASE!
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX Icrontian
    Expendables was a cinematic tour de force, and I would pay $16 each and every time they wanted to release a new one. Just keep throwing action stars at me in absurd paramilitary scenarios. I WANT THOSE POTATO CHIPS IN MY MOUTH.
    MiracleManS
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Not as tall as Bobby Tallbeer. Twilight Sparkle is overrated. Meechigan Icrontian
    This is how I am with the F&F and Resident Evil movies. I don't care how crappy they are, take my money so I can enjoy them with popcorn and I don't care what you think about me afterward.

Walk of shame?

pls, walk of pride coming out of those flicks.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    UPSLynx said:

Just imagine overhearing a conversation between Sylvester Stallone and Ozzy Osbourne.
    sharkydart