Which Graphic Card is best out in the market? I need one.

Hello all, i am using an AMD A10-5700 and a biostar Hifi A85W with 6 GB DDR3. Can you help me what graphics card to pick that would match with the performance? My budget is ranging 200-300$ I need good quality price can compromise.

Comments

• You can crossfire that Apu with a reasonably inexpensive card. In your case probably the best performance dollar for dollar.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

You can crossfire that Apu with a reasonably inexpensive card. In your case probably the best performance dollar for dollar.

Crossfire is limited to a Radeon HD 6670.
  • Yeah, I'd have to do the math, not sure if two 6670 beat a single 7870 in price range. Not a bad upgrade for less than half his budget though. I'll look at some benchmarks later.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited June 2013
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    wow, AMD pretty much giving away video cards these days. $170 in free games on a $250 video card
  • I would stay away from any double-graphics card configurations like crossfire or SLI. Just get one good card, that will save you from many problems
  • http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102992 I still think for $80 this is very compelling considering his APU. I'm not sure the single 7950 will run that far ahead for three times more cash? I'm still digging for some concrete benchmarks.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    1792 Stream Processors
    3GB 384-bit GDDR5

vs

384(7660D)+480(HD6670) Stream Processors
    2GB 128-bit DDR3(HD6670)

the 7950 is the best card in his budget. crossfire can be a PITA
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    good luck cliff :D
  • I did some research, it's like this.

When you purchased built the initial computer, did you at least buy with a quality 600 watt power supply so you can feed a Radeon 79xx card. If yes, within budget, should perform about 300% better than what you currently have installed.

For $80 you can install the 6670, it will pretty much double your current performance, and a 400 watt or better power supply should be fine.

What do you want to play and at what resolution?

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    CF doesn't work in windowed/fullscreen windowed modes, also.

you may also want to make it clear that 300% better is 4x the performance.