If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

I caught a peeping tom

erichblas2005erichblas2005 Your Native TexanHouston,Texas Member
I was at the pool at my apartment complex. A few minutes after I got out of the pool I decided to go and get my mail. When I got there I caught a Man in the corner looking have these kids that were swimming in the pool and he was fondling himself. I was just two seconds away from just whipping his behind( just to keep it clean for the kids looking at this). he realized he had been caught and he quickly turned around and said hey boss how you doing? and I replied good how about yourself you like looking at kids? as soon as I said that he jumped in his truck in peeled rubber.

to keep this clean if I were on one of my bad days I would have done some things to him.

Comments

• ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX Icrontian
    So you caught his license plate and reported him to the police, right?
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    what a scumbag
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja I don't know how to not Icrontian
    It's not uncommon to panic in situations where you don't know how to react to somebody who is so off the wall that they are doing something sick in public. It happened to me once, I didn't want to deal with it and I bailed. I don't regret that. Violent confrontations and police reports aren't fun.

If I were you, I'd take a few hours out of the weekend to go to the police and file a report. It would help if you wrote down what you saw and every detail you can remember about his truck and his personal appearance.

Either way, sorry you were put in such a shitty uncomfortable situation.
    CantiBobbyDigiBandrik
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited Aug 2013
    Eyewitness reports are extremely unreliable. 2nd what Sonorous says.
  • erichblas2005erichblas2005 Your Native Texan Houston,Texas Member
    I work for big brother and I can tell you the only thing that will happen is a class c misdemeanor and a slap on the wrist.
    But on Monday I'm going to inform property management and see what they want to do. I will ask the father if wants to report the matter.
    _k
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    edited Aug 2013
    Shoulda whipped out a pistol and busted a cap in his ass. (now before the hate starts flying I add a disclaimer, when dealing with intruders, and or perverts like this, one should always shoot to wound, injure, and incapacitate never to kill unless they first initiate hostile action) The friggin perv!
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian

Shoulda whipped out a pistol and busted a cap in his ass. (now before the hate starts flying I add a disclaimer, when dealing with intruders, and or perverts like this, one should always shoot to wound, injure, and incapacitate never to kill unless they first initiate hostile action) The friggin perv!

guns (and bodies) don't work that way
    BobbyDigi
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    PirateNinja
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

Creeperbane stuff

This guy for real yo?
    PirateNinja
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    And now to delete prior comment and trap y'all in non-sequitor comments, troll achieved.
  • BlueTattooBlueTattoo Boatbuilder Houston, TX Icrontian

I work for big brother and I can tell you the only thing that will happen is a class c misdemeanor and a slap on the wrist.

If it is a first (known) offence maybe a slap on the wrist, but at least he is identified. If he is a convicted molester on parole, he goes back inside.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    You been thrax'd, mah boy.
    Creeperbane2erichblas2005