Here's the deal. A lot of us have family members suffering, or who have suffered, from Alzheimer's. A lot of us drink beer. A lot of us aren't folding.
People that drink beer are known to be the finest and most generous caring individuals on Earth. We need to live up to this standard.
To help get you beer fans in to folding and helping us understand diseases like Alzheimer's, I have formulated a contest:
1. Contest is open to any Icrontic member (You Don't Have to Drink Beer!, but the prize is focused on beer geeks)
2. You must post in this thread to say you are participating, even if you are already folding
3. You most fold for 7 days straight. I will monitor your activity through the Extreme Overclocking F@H stats pages.
4. Tracking starts September 1 and ends September 7
5. You can start before then, and you really should to make sure you have no issues.
6. You are encouraged to keep folding forever after that.
How Winners are Determined
Out of the pool of candidates who did fold for 7 days straight and posted on this thread, a random drawing will be held to pick 3 winners.
3 Random Winners:
I have 3 Westvleteren coasters, which I took directly from the source on my pilgrimage through Belgium a few years ago (or maybe a year ago, I don't remember).
There will be 3 winners, each gets one of these coasters. I'll mail it to you.
Among all new folders, or returning folders who have been out of it for a long time, the person with the most points this week gets an extremely special surprise prize.
Everyone who is folding for the first time:
******** A BADGE ********
That is all. Good day sirs, I say good day!