My pc has been going slow lately

im just wondering my pc has been going slow lately and when i turn it on it takes 5 min to fully load and the Yellow LED ALWAYS Flash 24/7 even if im doing Nothing could that be a sign of a Virus???

things I did

AVG scan -
MalwareBytes pup.optional.opencandy Deleted
Spybot -
Defrag

im not sure if this is the right place to post it but ill post it any ways.. this is a Doc from Hijackthis i cant read it but hopefully you guys can help me out

i cant post it on here it was too big so i have it attached

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Try testing your HDD. Look at the manufacturer and run the specific test that's appropriate, preferably from UBCD. You can see it physically or by right-clicking on the drive, going to properties then Hardware tab. Look for disk drive on the right and then see what brand it is on the left (ST = seagate, WDC = western digital, samsung is spelled out usually). If you can't find that, you can still run the Drive Fitness Test long edition and get a pass/fail regardless of the manufacturer

Boot from UBCD
    HDD
    Diagnosis
    Drive Fitness test (or Hitachi Drive Fitness Test)
    SeaTools (second version) long test is good too, but may not give accurate results for non-seagate drives (not positive that it won't, but not sure it will).
  • PinkPink Colour Sweden Icrontian
    @stealth1111 Was it a long time since you installed your os and how old is your computer?
    When a computer has been running for a long while with a lot of programs installed and uninstalled there's usually some a lot of junk sticking in the registry which might cause it to slow down considerably.
    I'd recommend starting with what Tushon Suggested and do some HDD tests, if that doesn't solve your problem you could try a registry cleaner and if all else fails I would simply suggest taking a backup of your files and reinstalling it completely.

As mentioned in my question earlier the computers age can also be a factor since newer programs and games demand more and more from the pc and maybe it just has trouble to keep up?

Non the less, I hope you manage to resolve your issue, and please post the solution her, I'm pretty curious about how this turns out now.