WoW: General Class/race thread

2»

Comments

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    Man, I would totally transfer my Shaman, but I hate PvP
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited January 2014
    I'd say on average I run into maybe 0.25 people an hour, of the opposition faction, actually interested in open world PVPing on our realm.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    I've never encountered the opposing faction in the wild on our server.*

* Timeless Isle excepted.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Agreed: Its actually rare outside of timeless isle that you see someone, let alone that they attack you. Brian seemed to have the worst of it, but I think he might started some of those....
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited January 2014
    blasted lands, hellfire peninsula (mostly honor hold is constantly destroyed) and mount hyjal (had to have Dan come quest with me for an hour or so) was ganked numerous times

attempted gank in deepholm, but he failed
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Redridge for some reason seems to be an active spot for ganks.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I started NONE of it. I got ganked repeatedly in quest zones that had archaeology sites, and I had a really shite time in Hellfire. Other than that, not too bad. Part of the mystery :D
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Hmmm, I've had maybe a handful of now unalivers come at me and I'm still standing. Guess I just got lucky through Hellfire and all. Northrend has been quiet so far, too. So, let's see.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I was the reaper in Northrend. I turned the tables. The victim became the villain. I was terrible. They still speak the name "Kethark" in whispers in Dragonblight and Borean Tundra.