Icrontic World of Warcraft tales 2014

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
Figured we should keep a running commentary to create interest in participating; generally when a bunch of people talk about what's going on /what kind of fun they're having, others are enticed to join ;)

I've been leveling from scratch with @Fatcat and @Bhhammy and a couple of others; those who transferred/restored characters have been running older heroics and goofing around in dungeons, also leveling to 90.

@Charshie has been playing with the IC guild for the first time, and she brought along a friend last night (JD), so the guild is slowly starting to grow. The guild has dinged two levels since this reboot, and we're fast on our way to guild level 25.

Comments

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    I am currently leveling a Panda Monk and re-learning the game and the new class has been enjoyable. Especially with the changes they made in vanilla WoW content. Loving it.
    primesuspectJBoogaloo
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2013
    Even though I'm sort of a veteran player, I've never levelled a Draenei before, so I've also been enjoying all the content that is new to me. I've never seen Azuremyst and Bloodmyst Isles (only flown over to get my Exploration achievements), so that's been cool.

One of the things that really strikes me about the different zones in WoW is the immediately recognizable and very distinct color palettes in each zone. The art team is incredible.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian

The art team is incredible.

Well, duh ;D Blizzard has that amazing standard that is instantly recognizable as...them.
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    I'm still getting a feel for the mechanics and such, trying to figure out my gear and professions and such. The new talent system is still throwing me for a loop.

All of this while I'm having to multitask. Naturally, I'm lagging behind everyone else. Finally dinged 15 though, so I'll probably just do some LFG running and try to catch up to prime.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    I did several Siege of Orgrimmar LFRs wearing the rare Pandaria gathering gloves. Woops.
    Ryderprimesuspect
    My love for my hunter has been rekindled as she is now level 90 and still doing dungeon runs. I heart my hunter.
    RahnalH102
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    thank god I'm on break this week! I'll finally be able to put some time into my char...YAY!
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited December 2013
    Yesterday I sped my long dormant paladin to 20 just to get him the mount, which intern gave me 150 mounts.
    SWEET GREEN KITE!

But now there is the 200 mounts achieve for an armored dragon hawk. The eternal grind marches on!
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    ^5
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian

Thought I'd drop a lil somethin'-somethin' to let you know how things are going.
    JBoogalooRahnalH102
    midgaPirateNinjaJBoogaloo
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Someone is getting Ooked.
    JBoogaloo
    By two in the dooker, no less.
    RyanFodder
    yikes

JBoogaloo
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Today was a good day, my Vial of the Sands sold for a ton of money and I got my cloak done, finally!
    photo WoWScrnShot_012114_224652_zps4a485984.jpg
    primesuspectRyanFodder
  • brightbright Icrontian
    What realm does Icrontic use? I've been thinking of trying another realm when I return to wow one day.
    Most of them are on Alliance on Kel'Thuzad
    MAGIC
    The Icrontic Guild is on Kel'Thuzad, Alliance, yes.
    Got my Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent :)

RahnalH102midgaSazbean
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Did you camp Huolon, or did he just happen to pop up while you were nearby?
    Who doesn't camp Huolon...
    Camped Huolon, but not really ; knew from general chat that he was gonna pop in five minutes, so just made my way over there.

For some reason, everybody in Halfhill decided to kite it up, and do the "Water, water everywhere" daily at the same time...

Hello from Warlords of Draenor.

WoD.jpg 382.6K
    RahnalH102

I ran Thok with a PUG tonight.

We got Thok to 99 stacks, had him down to <1% health (2m) in PHASE 1, and then wiped due to bad positioning.

It was incredible.

Here's a screenshot at 95 stacks:

midga