battle log issues

erichblas2005erichblas2005 Your Native TexanHouston,Texas Member
I have had the following issues with both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of battlefield 3. I did recently purchased battlefield 4 for the PlayStation 3. 
the issue I have been having is both versions of battlefield 3 have been plagued with account issues. I have It registered under my email and then on battle log another email was attached. 
I have an xbox360 that gave my mom and she plays Madden religiously and some how put her email with my ea account. She doesn't know what she did.
Please help

Comments

• NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    You're going to have to contact EA Support directly, they'll have to sort out and tie up all your accounts.

I had the same issue back when I first started BF3. I had an EA "Persona," an Origin ID, a BF Heroes ID, a BF3 beta ID (I don't even), and a xbox360 gamertag all linked to the same e-mail address. Their legacy programs didn't play well with Origin (and still don't), which ended up having me create an entirely new user account that they merged everything to.

It was a real headache trying to deal with it on my own - it took EA Support about 10mins to get it sorted.