Weight losing Game!

HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chefAustin Icrontian
I also feel that I should revive this doc too.... Since it's Feburary based on statistics, we all need a little more new year's motivation ;D

@_k, @AlexDeGruven, @ardichoke, @BetsyD, @CannonFodder, @CB, @Cliff_Forster, @fatcat, @Jboogaloo, @Magic, @McBain, @mertesn, @miraclemans, @pirateninja, @Prime, @rolleggroll, @Shocks, @Signal, @Thrax, @tiberiuslazarus, @Tushon, @Zuntar

Anyone else is welcome to join! Doc is live here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai6vakc0bS8ndGF0dlZQamlvU1hja3F3azV6THFhckE&usp=sharing
WagsFTWJBoogaloo

Comments

• WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    It's set up as view only. Can you make it editable?
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    WagsFTW said:

done! thanks for letting me know
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    In! Always happy to do this stuff with you all. :)
    HumerusMeg
  • SignalSignal Icrontian
    I think I speak for everyone when I say screw you thank you for calling us out.
    mertesnTushon
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    Signal said:

I think I was more calling myself out... so we all got grouped in. Statistics say that gym attendance drops off drastically after Febuary 18th every year. So we are close to the date!

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

Signal said:

I think I was more calling myself out... so we all got grouped in. Statistics say that gym attendance drops off drastically after Febuary 18th every year. So we are close to the date!

Mine did, but it was due to injury. Otherwise I'd be ninjaing it up with my coworkers. Nothing like finishing meetings and then beating each other up :D
    HumerusMeg
  • Came here to say in, but then I realized that I'm basically done losing weight at this point.
    HumerusMeg
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    WagsFTW said:

I totally read this as edible...
    midga said:

WagsFTW said:

I totally read this as edible...
    mmmmm....spreadsheetcake
    midga
    I'm pretty close to my goal (I think), but in anyway.
    HumerusMeg
    I'm very close as well, but I just thought it would be a good motivator to do all together. The last couple lbs are hard!
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I should do this, since I have that kid on the way and all.
    HumerusMeg
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian
    Ooh, I want to play too!...I've got just a couple lbs to lose, but I really need the "get my ass in the gym and burn off some stress" motivation.
    HumerusMeg
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Hmmmmmm. Ok.
    JBoogaloo
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

I'm very close as well, but I just thought it would be a good motivator to do all together. The last couple lbs are hard!

Any of the pounds are hard. I forgot the stress of trying to drop weight.
    malia said:

Ooh, I want to play too!...I've got just a couple lbs to lose, but I really need the "get my ass in the gym and burn off some stress" motivation.

This is part of my motivation for karate. It also helps that the entire class is coworkers :D
  • Statistics say that gym attendance drops off drastically after Febuary 18th every year.

I count on this statistic in order to find enough room at my gym to work out from Feb 18 through Dec 31 every year!

GHoosdum said:

Statistics say that gym attendance drops off drastically after Febuary 18th every year.

I count on this statistic in order to find enough room at my gym to work out from Feb 18 through Dec 31 every year!

Me too, however, I want to stay motivated to enjoy the decline in people at the gym!
  • GHoosdum said:

Statistics say that gym attendance drops off drastically after Febuary 18th every year.

+1 on that. I always hate the free pizza day in February. Gym is always packed, and yet I always seem to be there. You'd think I would learn.
    BUMP. February 15th today, everyone weight in please! :D
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Oh god, I'm such a fatty now.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian

Wait...you guys weighed in for March 15 on the spreadsheet...

WagsFTW said:

Wait...you guys weighed in for March 15 on the spreadsheet...

I realize this now... I suck, carry on :D

Ding. Weighed after a 60 mile ride, kind of cheating.

Zero loss. I'm happy with this since I haven't been able to exercise for a while...probably can't get back to my regular routine until July. Shoulder surgery the week after ICSP :(

_k

ardichokeAnnes
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

I gained some weight (people keep buying me food!) so I haven't reported.

• NullenVoydNullenVoyd Orlandish Icrontian

I shed my mortal coil to become an entity shared across about 87 linked smartphones in various undisclosed positions in states that allow it.

So do I now weigh in based on the mass of all the phones, or an average? I'm having trouble putting my finger on what to do there, though that may be due to the lack of fingers, or, any physical presence at all.

• Rbp7oozRbp7ooz Ultraman Is Airwolf Carson City New
    edited April 2014

Im in. I missed the first month. And this is is about as close to me as can be... Except I'm 44, and doing Couch25K on a treadmill... But the Beetus is true. And if you are NOT Loosing weight.... Then I am ahead of you.

mertesnAnnes

Added my numbers in. After five months of shoulder crap I've been cleared to resume normal activities. I'm down a couple pounds from two weeks ago, which is above where I started the year. My short term goal is back to 170, then I'll figure out the next milestone (probably 165 or 160).