What's the story behind your Minecraft Skin?

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian

Imgur

Mine started as an Agent Smith skin. I've only changed the head. From day 1 I removed all the hair and made a Mohawk, as long as I can remember I didn't have a back of my head. Just recently I fixed the back of my head and while I was at it I changed my eye as a nod to my favorite Minecraft player, Etho. His skin is based off the character Kakashi Hatake from Naruto.

Imgur

I also have a red creeper cape that was given out to players who attended the first MineCon in Las Vegas. I often get asked how I got it or what kind of mod I am using. They recently added the ability to take the capes off but I love the way it looks so it stays.

I've been told that the eye is kinda creepy. When I'm on public Minecraft servers I will walk up behind players that are standing still and push my face through their head so they see my face without my glasses. The reactions I get are pretty great.

So lets see yous skin and what's the story behind it?

I used this site for the screencap.

-Digi

UPSLynx

Comments

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    edited April 2014

I am suppose to have an invisible body, but it doesn't handle non-existent body parts that way, so I end up having an all black body. If the server is on Bukkit and people use Spout then it will actually appear invisible and you just see the head and a floating item.

I originally did this because of the Greek masks thing that are used for theater. But I wanted a different face on each side, which is what I actually did. Then realized I could put it on an outer layer, and make the insides different colors like those paintings that seem like they are always watching you. Obviously I didn't get the desired effect, but I liked the result anyways.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

Mine is MegaMan, because MegaMan.

• MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian

Mine is Link because ocarina playing

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    edited April 2014

My skin is Edmund Blackadder from the 80's british comedy series Blackadder, I relate to his personality, the snark, arrogance, dark outlook, skepticisim...It remins me of......well................me!

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Mine is ... me wearing my favorite IRL jacket. (I added that jacket to my wardrobe in Animal Crossing: New Leaf as well but that's a separate story.) I'd add pics but I still don't have MC on this new computer yet ... I should get that done.

BobbyDigi
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

Mine happens to be my impression of myself from when I started Minecrafting in college. It's gonna be updated soon.

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Well, you see, when I first started playing Minecraft, there was only the default skin that everyone got.

So that's what I have.

BobbyDigiErrorNullTurnip
  • ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian

@UPSKingpin said:
    I'm Batman.

Awww, I was going to say that... I don't have a fancy pool though.

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

?

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

Creepers find me everywhere at any time, so creeper queen seemed appropriate. I forget who made it for me, but thank you, awesome person!