GTA V Confirmed for PC

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

ABOUT. TIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian

Let's hope they port it properly this time.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

@Jokke said:
    Let's hope they port it properly this time.

You ask too much.

ChoochgeorgehErrorNullTurnip
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian

Are console ports even "ports" anymore in this generation? I thought I remember reading something about, at the very least, the development for the new consoles would translate incredibly well to PC without much issue...

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian

I think the UI, controls and optimizations would be the biggest factor of a port in this generation. Take Watch Dogs for example.

• NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian

@BlackHawk‌ essplain? (what happened with Watch Dogs?)

I mean you'd probably want to play this with a controller, is that what you're getting at?

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Every game is a port. Some are better than others.

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

Yes, the control scheme for Watch_Dogs lends itself very well to controllers, and less well to standard KB+mouse controls. It still works, it's just.... clearly geared for a controller.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

So anyone else picking up this game? I'm pretty excited and will be picking up my copy tomorrow morning. I had some GCs to Best Buy so had to go the physical copy route. Would be cool to run some heists with Icrontic peeps.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

It's in my backlog of shame, waiting for me to have time to play...

• ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian

I picked it up as well. Starting over on the campaign mode. Game looks good and the first person mode is nice for fire fights.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

GTA V in Eyefinity is fantastic!