What are you listening to?

Comments

• KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

@primesuspect Isn't it just a play on poltergeist?

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

@Karma said:
    primesuspect Isn't it just a play on poltergeist?

Yeah, and Poltergeist came out in 1982, which is before most people who would be familiar with this band/song were born. That's all I was saying. I feel like most fans of this video would be like "oh wow cool video" but have no idea that it's Poltergeist.

On a side note, JoBeth Williams in that t-shirt and panties was probably my first childhood crush.

• HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

Rye Weaver has been my latest obsession :D

GnomeQueen
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

Oh, I got that it was poltergeist-ish-- I feel like all the stuff from that movie has become so mainstream that it doesn't even seem like a specific reference to me anymore

Lol only came out 9 years before I was born. I don't know what @GnomeQueen excuse was for not knowing.

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@Karma said:
    Lol only came out 9 years before I was born. I don't know what GnomeQueen excuse was for not knowing.

As I said above, I knew the poltergeist thing. I just feel like the content from the poltergeist has become so mainstream that I no longer think of it as a specific reference-- just general horror movie fare.

• MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian

edited May 2015

I mean the song is fine but the music video redo is kinda the tits. 49 art students were all given 52 frames to do.

Ignore the cheeseburger butts.

CBprimesuspect
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

@Karma said:

Ignore the cheeseburger butts.

One must not.

Garg
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited June 2015

@Church4252. Brand new Crayon Pop today.

Chooch
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

@AlexDeGruven said:
    Church4252. Brand new Crayon Pop today.

Watched it earlier and loved it lol

• LadyChickenLadyChicken Chicken Tender Marshall, Michigan Icrontian

BOY - Little Numbers / they're a 2 piece from Europe. Bought their album on iTunes after listening to two songs. Totally worth it.

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

@Church4252 said:
    Watched it earlier and loved it lol

It's horrifically adorable, really.

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

-Digi

• GuppyGuppy Warren, MI Icrontian

It's all because of this video.

primesuspectGarg
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I love Scissor Sisters. Laura is one of my favorite tunes ever.

• aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

I know that a lot of you may not be into the kind of music I like, but I felt is should share it anyway. I like a lot of country music, as well as a little sub-genre called outlaw country. One artist that can be listed in this category is Shooter Jennings, the only son of the late country legend Waylon Jennings. I'm a fan of his. Here are a couple of his songs that are my favorites. I highly suggest checking them out.

"Electric Rodeo"

"This Ol' Wheel"

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

Yep

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

oni_dels
    edited September 2015

Literally listening to this right now. Came out yesterday I think. Currently on track 2.

oni_dels
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

Came here to also post about new Metric album. It is so good.

oni_dels

I think this one will take some time to grow on me. It's a bit different from their last few albums and only one song really stood out to me.

It's not bad by any means but it didn't kick me in the feels like Synthetica or Live It Out.

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

This song is pretty depressing, but it's phenomenal.

This guy is incredible. I can not wait to see where he goes. I haven't listened to a non rock album this much since "Give Up" by The Postal Service.

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

I started listening to the tune, kind of catchy, and then I found the video and was like, are you serious? Ok, fine, I'll allow it.

• AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

• RequitRequit That one guy Somewhere over there, I don't know Icrontian

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

1996 Foxy

-Digi

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

Spin Doctors

Kicking it waaay old school