Icrontic Legendaries II

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited September 2014 in Gaming

Why: After setting up and playing some Organized League of Legends Games, I think we could benefit from making this a regular thing. Thus is born Icrontic Legendaries. Monthly gatherings of Icrontic League Of Legends players to play some organized team games for fun and bragging rights for the following month.

Icrontic Legendaries II

When: Friday Sep 12th, 2014, 6:30pm Pacific / 9:30pm Eastern
We'll cutoff the signups to everyone that is there at 6:30, pick captains, run a quick draft based on the amount of players and then play!

What: 2 captains randomly chosen from a group of the willing will go through the draft process to pick the teams from a pool of players. The amount of games played will be determined by how many players/teams we have. Games will be played. Everyone on each team will play in at least one game. Fun will be had.

Where: Mumble and Summoners Rift (Riot willing).

Who: If you would like your hat in the ring as a Legendary Captain, please indicate so in this thread. Otherwise, you can hype here or just show up!

Player Pool
Icrontic Legendaries Player Pool

This list will be used by the captains to select their team. Please add your name to the list if you are not already there along with your Forum name, LOL name and notes about your LOL play style and preferences. Please update your information if you are already there. Please do not edit anyone else's entry. (The entries that are there are simple copy/paste from the original thread)

Current Legendaries!

Captian: cola‌
BobbyDigi‌
CannonFodder‌
GnomeQueen‌
Myrmidon‌
ZealocktheGreat‌

Who's next?

@Aalonz‌ @bright‌ @CannonFodder‌ @Canti @ChAInMAIdeN‌ @cherplunka‌ @Church4252 @cola‌ @FreshyP @GnomeQueen @Ilriya @MiracleManS @Myrmidon @NiGHTS‌ @Preacher‌ @RahnalH102 @Rexxar‌ @shwaip‌ @Spectralfire @Tushon‌ @UPSLynx @UPSNateDog‌ @Winfrey‌ @ZealocktheGreat (If you wish to be removed from my LOL notification list, just say the word)

-Digi

colaRahnalH102ZealocktheGreat

Comments

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

I cannae. Thursday is my legendary raid night.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Agree with @Myrmidon‌ with regards to losing WoW people to raiding.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

I knew there was a reason I shouldn't plan it on Thursdays. Moved to Friday the 12th.

-Digi

Perhapsitude.

by the way, I am unable to view the google doc - got a 'permission denied' going on.

BobbyDigi

Working on that. Gotta figure out how to give public access.

-Digi

@BobbyDigi said:
    Working on that. Gotta figure out how to give public access.

-Digi

@BobbyDigi‌ You're looking for the "share a link" section of this page.

BobbyDigi

All set. I was seeing it say "Anyone with link can view" and didn't realize I could change to "can edit" once I made that selection.

-Digi

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

I am game for the 12th.

BobbyDigi
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian

Confused, the listing is the master list or your current legendaries listing in OP is the master list?

Current Legendaries is last time's winners. The link to the Google Doc is the player pool to use for reference when the captains are choosing their teams. I agree the placement was odd, attempted fix.

-Digi

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Sounds good to me.

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

Count me tentatively in. No surgery = best surgery.

BobbyDigi
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

I'm in, don't expect me to play any games where there are pubs on our teams though. I've come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a good game while pubs are on your team.

BobbyDigi
  • MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian

I'm in even though I've never played a single game of LoL

BobbyDigi

@cola said:
    I'm in, don't expect me to play any games where there are pubs on our teams though. I've come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a good game while pubs are on your team.

I think the expectation here is all IC all the time.

GnomeQueen

Mb, didn't realize

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian

strong maybe. depends on work tho.

BobbyDigi

@cola Yeah, most if not all of the LOL events I plan are to get a group of Icrontians together so that we don't have to play with pubs.

@MrTRiot‌, I highly suggest your first game of LOL not be an Icrontic Legendary. Get your account setup and the game installed and let us know your summoner name. I'm sure we can get a few games in before the 12th. Perhaps you can join in Crazy ARAM with is this Saturday. All the fun of LOL with Icrontians, without the stress of having to learn to protect a lane for the first time.

-Digi

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

Who wants to fuck around "practice"? Log on chumps.

I'm in

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

I hate this game, but I do enjoy watching the pros play it when I have someone around telling me what's going on. I'm in unless I'm in Alaska.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Big patch on Wednesday. New champion, MTU (Model & Texture Update) for Renekton and Cassiopeia, new passive and slightly changed abilities for Cass, new featured gamemode, some new splash art for Akali and Orianna, new Kha'zix skin, Shurima wards. Shurima, Shurima, Shurima. Be sure to update before the event starts.

Where my Captains at?

Get Legendary!

See you all tonight,

-Digi

Best of luck, sirs. I have plans with the great and powerful @teramona tonight.

GnomeQueen
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

So, I'll be in if anyone needs a fill in or something. Can't commit to all night though, I don't think.

AWW YUSSS

It was a commonly warm afternoon on The Crystal Scar. Five Legendary warriors rose to the challenge to not only beat their opponents but to beat them in such a way to be called "perfect".

We played 7 games of Ascension, winning 5 of them including 1 perfect game (Our team members ascended and we did not allow our opponents to ascend at all).

@BobbyDigi‌
    @CannonFodder‌
    @RahnalH102‌
    @UPSNateDog‌
    @ZealocktheGreat‌

Congratulations to this months Icrontic Legendaries. Not only did we ascend to legendary status, we did it perfectly.

-Digi

RahnalH102

Aww yiss! Sweet Perfection! I'm gonna brag a bit, that was my second Perfect Ascension, but mostly I'm just glad I could help you guys as well.

BobbyDigi