Marriage > raid - 10/9, 10/12, 10/16, 10/19, 10/23

MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von PuttenhamCalifornia Icrontian

Gentlemen and ladies,

I shall be unavailable due to LOL MARRIAGE from Oct 7th until the 24th. That means for raids on the 9th, 12th, 16th, 19th, and 23rd, you will need a different raid leader.

I know we have some very capable RLs already, but if you've always wanted to step up and try your hand at it, now's a good time - the strategies are mostly all set, everyone knows the fights - it's just a matter of redirecting any catastrophes that pop up. You'd also be able to push some progression - we have 4 of the first 6 bosses down preeeeeeetty solid, after we down all 6 at least once, I was going to get us working on shamans and nazgrim. That could be yoooooooou!

If anyone wants to give RLing a shot for the first time, I'll be happy to commentate via whisper during raid all the stupid little things that go through my head and how I inform my decisions... but there's not much beyond what you're already seeing!

Otherwise, we can always let @aalonz, @celsh, @hydrar, or anyone else with RL experience take over for a bit. Whatever you guys like!

TeramonaRahnalH102

Comments

• I would like to take my name off that list, I don't mind helping who ever does in /w like I do @Myrmidon‌ or with strats for bosses we haven't done yet. I just tend to be very brash* when leading and I like you guys and don't want to upset anyone.

*This was the nicest word I could think of.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@Celsh‌ I enjoyed your use of brash, and it made me wonder what some other synonyms for brash were

self-assertive, pushy, cocksure, cocky, self-confident, arrogant, bold, audacious, brazen, bumptious, overweening, puffed up;

I feel like that is a range of not well-related words.

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

I like straightforward, arguably "mean" raid leaders. CELSH LEAD ME.

RyderRyanFodderMikQuattro
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Many of our Raiders will be in Iowa on the 12th, shall we call it now?

GnomeQueenRyanFodder
  • CelshCelsh Member
    edited September 2014

@Tushon said:
    Celsh‌ I enjoyed your use of brash, and it made me wonder what some other synonyms for brash were

I feel like that is a range of not well-related words.

Most of those work, except for like the last 3 2 1. I have no idea what bumptious means. Bumptious: "self-assertive or proud to an irritating degree." no, no that actually fits pretty well too. Overweening yeah maybe a little. Puffed Up? Okay that is where I'm gonna draw the line at.

RyderTushonRyanFodder
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

@Ryder said:
    Many of our Raiders will be in Iowa on the 12th, shall we call it now?

I mean, you can, but that's like four raids from now. We still have the RL on the 9th to figure out.