Payday 2, Grave Robbing Smash & Grab Friday Night

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited October 2014 in Gaming

Since the Halloween patterns are back and I am pretty up to date with the DLC, I want to get some farming in.

"What does that mean?" That means I am going to run Jewelry Store on Regular over and over again, As quick as possible, dozens of times. Last Halloween event I ran 100s of farming runs and only stopped when I had at least 1 of each of the 6 patterns. I have at least 30 of each of the Halloween masks.

"Ummm...Why?" Gun mods and Halloween patterns. Once you have at least 2 of each gun mod in your inventory, they stop dropping. This greatly increases your chance of getting a pattern, which is a step in the right direction of the rare and coveted Halloween Patterns. I have recently acquired all of the DLC before Hotline Miami so I have a bunch of mods I need to fill up. You can come along for the ride at absolutely no cost.

"Kinda interested, so what exactly do you do?" As the host I purchase the mission and then we run it. Each player immediately masks up, I/We drop ECMs, grabs a bag and back to the Loot-Mobile. Collect card. Rinse and repeat. The smash and grab should take less than 30 seconds. We do this over and over for as long as possible.

"Alright, When?" Friday 10/31/14, Halloween, after kids stop showing up at my house. Perhaps 10-11ish Pacific (sorry east coast early sleepers).

"Holy Ghost, Digi! Why so late?" Because it is the only time I will have. This weekend will be dedicated to work and DigiKid soccer (and hopefully a little time on Evolve). Monday AM I am off to FL for a week long trade show. By the time I get back, the event will be over.

"Digi and your #Hats!" Farming isn't for everyone. I understand that. Perhaps Drink Drank Diablo is more your style?

"I'm down. What's the plan?" Find me in Mumble Friday Night. If there is an opening, you are welcome to join in. I can make these runs solo but they go much faster and smoothly the more peeps we have. With a full 4, we can get efficient enough to clear the entire store each run.

-Digi

colaIlriyasRahnalH102

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited October 2014

I'm for this, want to get the pumpkin king mask.

I would also suggest at least one dip into the Safehouse Nightmare, nothing quite like staring down near-invincible bulldozers.

BobbyDigi
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

In, I'll be on around midnight EST

BobbyDigi
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

@Ilriyas said:
    I would also suggest at least one dip into the Safehouse Nightmare, nothing quite like staring down near-invincible bulldozers.

Yup yup, Safehouse or 4 stores will be thrown in every once in a while to break up the monotony / waste some bullets.

-Digi

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

I can play if you need a 4th, ran a couple last night and realized how out of practice I am.

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

I got a mask and pattern, then shit got satanic.

RahnalH102BobbyDigi