Heroes of the Storm

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Anyone else get in the beta? I am figuring WoW servers will be blown up tonight so I might fire this up. Let me know if you want to play.

Magic-1793

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

BTW the cinematic is awesome.

• CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian

I'm in it. Trying to make it to 20 for that shot at getting invites for friends. WoD is going to severely interfere with that, though. Haha!

Cyclonite#1897

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I did not get selected. I think my only Blizz selection to date was for Diablo and I don't really enjoy that style of game :(

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

Just got in the beta. Any good?

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited December 2014

I just got my invite to the alpha. It's like Blizz could tell I now have more free time for awhile and that I am still sad about Dawngate closing.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I now got an invite to the alpha as well. Played for a few rounds with computer friends. Seems okay.

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

HotS just went into Beta today. They don't send out emails notifying you if you got in, it just appears in the Battle.net Launcher. I am on here pretty much every night from 8pm EST to 11pm EST. If anyone wants to join me.

New Hero and New Map comes with the push to beta.

• pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

Finally logged into Bnet Launcher after a few months and I am in the beta. Will be on tonight after work.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

It's now in Open Beta, if you've been curious and or haven't gotten an invite, try it now.