If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

MLP, Why is it so good? (Need to know this for my Comm 101 final speech...don't ask)

Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian ScoundrelIndianapolis, IN Icrontian

I've started on my final speech for Comm 101, it is a persuasive speech on "Pandering in children's media and why it needs to stop" essentially referring to how content creators put out shit content and use "It's just a kid's show" as an excuse, as if kids don't have brains and can't tell what's good. As such I am researching some cartoons that are considered to be of quality and I figured I would start with MLPFIM, as it is a show so good that it has an adult fanbase, and even though it is not my thing it is a damn artful show, thing is I don't know why. So aside from the fact that it doesn't treat kids like total dumbasses, what makes this show so well done? Does it involve cake? Thank you for your assistance, yes I will be siting a few G3 episodes to make my case in relation to pandering (You don't have to be a brony to hate Minty), feel free to throw in any other must check outs, but MLP is the only one I really just can not comprehend.

Comments