Hotfixes! Get your Hotfixes here!

RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16561637/603-hotfixes-december-3-12-3-2014

SNIP:

• Classes
  • Death Knight
    Glyphs
    Glyph of Death and Decay should now also apply its effect for Death Knights with the Defile talent.

• Druid
    Restoration
    Nature's Swiftness should now correctly increase the healing over time effect and duration of Regrowth.
    Talents
    Soul of the Forest (Restoration) should now interact and correctly apply its healing bonus while Nature's Swiftness is active.

• Hunter
    General
    Kill Shot (Beast Mastery, Marksmanship) should now correctly reset its cooldown if the target becomes immune, have abilities, or talents that trigger to prevent the target from dying.

• Monk
    Mistweaver
    Life Cocoon's healing has been increased by 50%.
    Talents
    Chi Wave should now correctly bounce up to 7 times to targets within 25 yards.

• Paladin
    General
    Hand of Freedom modified by Glyph of Hand of Freedom should now correctly reduce the remaining duration of all loss of control effects when used on other players.

• Priest
    General
    Mass Dispel modified by Glyph of Mass Dispel should no longer incorrectly dispel Cyclones cast by a friendly player.

• Shaman
    General
    Shaman totems should no longer be damaged by the Death Knight talent, Defile.
    Enhancement
    Maelstrom Weapon will no longer increase the damage or healing effects of spells that consume the Ancestral Swiftness buff.
    Restoration
    Riptide modified by Glyph of Riptide should no longer incorrectly consume Echo of the Elements when cast.

• Warlock
    Armor Sets
    Tier-15 2-piece set bonus should no longer be retained incorrectly when the set pieces are no longer equipped.

Chooch

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2014

@Ryder said:
    Warlock
    Armor Sets
    Tier-15 2-piece set bonus should no longer be retained incorrectly when the set pieces are no longer equipped.

lolwut.

Rogues need nothing patched, already perfect.

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

Iron Horde Invasion: Made a number of adjustments to make Gold Victory more obtainable.

Yussssss

MAGIC
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

That is the one I was interested in too :)

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Wish we would have done those invasions after this.

Always next week, just kill lots of 100 level stuff during the week. The more Apexis daily and killing you do at the various zones 100 level areas generates an invasion of your garrison. The Iron Horde comes after you.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

We were so close last night. Should be easy next week.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

They also fixed it so that kills counting towards an invasion accumulate like they should.

Corrected an issue that was causing progress towards a Garrison invasion to reset each week.

Full list: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16561637/603-hotfixes-december-4-12-4-2014

• Classes

Player pets should now correctly rejoin the player after taking a flight path or using a vehicle.

• Paladin
      General
      Eternal Flame's initial healing has been increased by 25% for Protection and Retribution Paladins.
      Flash of Light's healing has been reduced by 20% for Protection and Retribution Paladins.
      Word of Glory's healing has been increased by 25% for Protection and Retribution Paladins.

• Priest
      General
      Mass Dispel should no longer be incorrectly dispelling Cyclone without a Glyph of Mass Dispel equipped.
      Power Word: Shield critical hits should now correctly absorb only 150% of normal in PvP.
      Discipline
      Divine Aegis' should now correctly absorb only 50% as much in PvP.

Lord. A man finally gets used to using the FoL talent to great effect...

And some more for December 5: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16561637/603-hotfixes-december-5-12-5-2014

• Quests

[Requires a realm restart.] Corrected an issue that could cause Bloodmaul Stronghold, Shattrath City, and the Pit to sometimes not drop Apexis Crystals despite being an active quest area for the day.

• Professions

First Aid
      Antiseptic Bandage no longer requires Sea Scorpion Segments to craft.
      Jewelcrafting
      Critical Strike Taladite should no longer incorrectly require a Taladite Crystal to craft.

• Items

Consuming a Draenor potion, elixir, or flask should no longer cause the character to break out of stealth.
      Mantid Elixir now provides a more reasonable increase to armor.
      Primal Combatant's Drape of Contemplation now provide a bonus to Multistrike instead of Critical Strike to differentiate it from the Drape of Meditation.
      Primal Gladiator's Drape of Contemplation now provide a bonus to Multistrike instead of Critical Strike to differentiate it from the Drape of Meditation.

• dark_archesdark_arches Icrontian
    edited December 2014

12/8/14 - Class Tuning Changes

Please note that the following class tuning changes are still undergoing testing and will be implemented as soon as possible.

Death Knight
    Frost
    Frost Strike's damage has increased by 7%.
    Howling Blast's damage has increased by 7%.
    Obliterate's damage has increased by 7%.

Hunter
    General
    Kill Shot's (Beast Mastery, Marksmanship) damage has been reduced by 10%.
    Marksmanship
    Aimed Shot's damage has been reduced by 10%.

Mage
    Arcane
    Arcane Barrage's damage has increased by 16%.
    Arcane Blast's damage has increased by 16%.
    Arcane Explosion's damage has increased by 10%.
    Arcane Missiles' damage has increased by 16%.

Fire
    Enhanced Pyrotechnics now causes a stacking 10% increased critical strike chance (up from 5% per stack).
    Molten Armor now increases spell critical strike chance by 15% (up from 5%).

Frost
    Frostbolt's damage has increased by 25%.

Talents
    Arcane Orb's (Arcane) damage has increased by 10%.
    Comet Storm's (Frost) damage has increased by 25%.
    Meteor’s (Fire) damage-over-time effect has increased by 25%.
    Nether Tempest's (Arcane) damage has increased by 10%.
    Supernova's (Arcane) damage has increased by 12%.

Monk
    General
    Rising Sun Kick (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now causes enemies to take 10% increased damage from the Monk's abilities (down from 15% increased damage).

Shaman
    General
    Chain Lightning's damage has increased by 10%.
    Lava Burst's (Elemental, Restoration) damage has increased by 10%.
    Lightning Bolt's damage has increased by 10%.

Elemental
    Earthquake's damage has increased by 10%.

Enhancement
    Lava Lash's damage has increased by 20%.
    Stormstrike's damage has increased by 20%.

Restoration
    Restorative Waves now increases all healing done by 30% (up from 25%).

Talents
    Elemental Blast's damage has increased by 10%.
    Lava Beam's damage has increased by 10%.

Warrior
    Fury
    Bloodthirst's damage has increased by 20%, and has an additional 40% chance to be a critical strike (up from 30%).
    Execute's (Fury) damage has increased by 10%.
    Raging Blow's damage has increased by 33%.
    Wild Strike's damage has increased by 32%.

@Tushon said:
    Rogues need nothing patched, already perfect.

Just saying

Still no fix for prot paladin attunement...

Sazbean

Not sure if all the numbers stayed the same, but the above class tuning is now live.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16561637/603-hotfixes-december-8-12-8-2014

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Fuck Hunters apparently.

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian

LOL, right?!

edited December 2014

This is after the changes yesterday: http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17P.html

• HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian

@MAGIC said:
    Fuck Hunters apparently.

At least you have a spec over 20k. Every class has a spec that out-damages Warlocks (a pure DPS class).

These charts will change over time.. and enjoying the class / playing well matters more.

edited December 2014

Oh yes, there are more: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16561637/603-hotfixes-december-9-12-9-2014

Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts

• Garrison Buildings
      Barn: Increased the drop rates for Savage Blood from work orders.
      Dwarven Bunker / War Mill: Work orders now award more Iron Horde Scraps and increased the drop rates for Follower Enhancements.
      Gladiator's Sanctum: Characters can now accumulate up to a maximum of 5000 Broken Bones at a time.
      Salvage Yard: Salvage recovered from a Garrison Mission should now always contain an item.
      Trading Post: The Savage Friends achievement now only requires the character to become Exalted with 1 Draenor reputation (down from 3).
      Trading Post (Alliance): The Sha'tari Defense quartermaster now correctly offers the Sky Fry Battle Pet for sale at Revered reputation.

Classes

• Druid
      General
      Resolved an issue where Druids may sometimes lose Flight Form (and fall) when logging in or exiting from a Battleground or Arena match.

• Hunter
      General
      Kill Shot should now correctly reset its cooldown when it fails to kill the target due to Cauterize (Mage) or Guardian Spirit (Priest).

• Mage
      Armor Sets
      Mage Tier-16's 4-piece set bonus is no longer guaranteed to trigger for characters above level 90.

• Warlock
      General
      Dark Soul's cooldown should now work correctly when used in conjunction with the talent Archimonde's Darkness and Glyph of Dark Soul.

/SNIP

And even more: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16561637/603-hotfixes-december-10-12-10-2014

World Bosses
    The world bosses Drov the Ruiner and Tarlna the Ageless in Gorgrond now share a single loot eligibility lockout.
    Both Drov the Ruiner and Tarlna the Ageless should no longer be available at the same time.

edited December 2014

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16561637/603-hotfixes-december-15-12-15-2014

• Class Tuning Changes
      Please note, the following class tuning changes are still undergoing testing and will be implemented as soon as possible.
      Hunter
      Beast Mastery
      Improved Focus Fire now grants a 5% increase (up from 2%) to attack power for every stack of Frenzy that had been consumed.
      Survival
      Serpent Sting's damage has increased by 60%.
      Monk
      General
      Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases all damage dealt by 5% (down from 10%).
      Rogue
      Assassination
      Venomous Wounds' damage has increased by 20%.
      Combat
      Blade Flurry now also strikes up to 4 additional nearby opponents for 35% of normal damage (up from 30%).
      Subtlety
      Backstab's damage has increased by 20%.
      Hemorrhage's damage has increased by 30%.
      Items
      Everbloom Seed Pouch no longer affects other players.
      Tome of the Clear Mind now stacks to 200 (up from 20).
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Dang, rogues.

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Usually hunters and then rogues...ouch

Rogue are perfect, need nothing done underpowered, need buffing. Thanks, Blizz! I'm curious to see how those buffs actually translate, because, as an example, Hemorrhage ticks only comprised ~4.25% of my damage done on a recent boss fight, so boosting that by 30% isn't very much. The Backstab boost will be much nicer, because it was ~16.75% of my damage.

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

That is a huge buff to Assassination. Wow.

edited December 2014

These sims reflect the current hotfixes:
    Pre Raid gear (~630 ilvl) http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17P.html
    Normal Raid gear (~665): http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17N.html

@MiracleManS said:
    That is a huge buff to Assassination. Wow.

I think that is the first time that I've seen it beat combat. Subtlety still king if you can handle the mechanics.

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

@Tushon said:
    I think that is the first time that I've seen it beat combat. Subtlety still king if you can handle the mechanics.

I should get a little more time in with Sub, but the rotation doesn't feel very fluid to me. That said, Assassination has the easiest rotation in the world right now.

@MiracleManS said:
    I should get a little more time in with Sub, but the rotation doesn't feel very fluid to me. That said, Assassination has the easiest rotation in the world right now.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/rogue/subtlety/dps-rotation-and-cooldowns?guide=630/1/1

may be useful. it helped me when i boosted my rogue

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    edited December 2014

Just out of curiosity since there is a pretty big spread of damage, here are the averages (iLvl 630) using just the DPS specs (counting Gladiators as DPS cause they cray):

DK 21,628.00 Monk 21,221.50 Druid 21,190.00 Mage 21,086.00 Shaman 20,441.00 Paladin 20,269.00 Warrior 20,244.25 Rogue 20,076.33 Hunter 19,773.67 Warlock 19,194.33 Priest 18,938.00

and iLvl 665

DK 31091 Mage 29676.67 Druid 29433 Monk 29217 Warrior 28926.5 Shaman 28905.5 Paladin 28898 Warlock 27562 Hunter 27501.67 Rogue 27222.67 Priest 27149.67