BobbyDigi_kSignalRahnalH102Jokke

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Your link was bad. I fixed it.

Chooch
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

That was pretty cool.

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

All I could think during this was "I really hope I stop farting soon, things are starting to hurt."

Creeperbane2
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

BobbyDigi
  • SignalSignal Icrontian

That was...epic.

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Pretty good, one question remains however, HOW THE HELL IS HEAVY NOT GOOD AT CHESS? Heavy is one of the four smartest mercs (Along with Medic, Engie, and Spy) He just chooses not to display it because it's not his style, and besides his English is bad which makes him sound uneducated. Furthermore he's Russian, Russians make damn good chess players!

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

@Creeperbane2 said:
    Pretty good, one question remains however, HOW THE HELL IS HEAVY NOT GOOD AT CHESS? Heavy is one of the four smartest mercs (Along with Medic, Engie, and Spy) He just chooses not to display it because it's not his style, and besides his English is bad which makes him sound uneducated. Furthermore he's Russian, Russians make damn good chess players!

TushonCreeperbane2
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited December 2014

@Creeperbane2 said:
    Pretty good, one question remains however, HOW THE HELL IS HEAVY NOT GOOD AT CHESS? Heavy is one of the four smartest mercs

And we haven't even seen his final form yet either.

:sawed:

• KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

@Creeperbane2 said:
    Heavy is one of the four smartest mercs (Along with Medic, Engie, and Spy) He just chooses not to display it because it's not his style

What?

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

RahnalH102FettBacon
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

The Heavy is intelligent? Meet the Heavy seemed to imply the opposite is true.

In any case video was kind of cool.

Signal
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

@Ilriyas said:
    The Heavy is intelligent? Meet the Heavy seemed to imply the opposite is true.

In any case video was kind of cool.

However he did say that he uses custom tooled cartridges (Presumably he designed by him), furthermore the TF Comics he seems pretty intelligent, also a slightly kinder soul then he's made out to be at other times but that's neither here nor there. If nothing else he's not as stupid as he is made out to be by the fans. Besides Soldier and scout are pretty damn stupid, pyro is insane therefore his mental abilities are unpredictable, demmo is decently intelligent by the looks of it but I digress.

• FettBaconFettBacon Viscount Icrontian

Demo is a drunkard mental abilities can't be counted on also this isn't about ducks. I got my duck to crumb chasing tonight. That moment brought a tear to my eye.