The time Creeperbane2 needed saving

aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politicoIndianapolis, IN Icrontian

Thought I would share this as a life lesson for everyone:

Tonight, @Creeperbane2 managed to miss the bus coming home from Comi-con Indiana. So he called me up and asked me for a ride. Well, my mother had a couple of drinks so she couldn't take me to pick him up. So I called me cousin CJ and we went to pick him up. Well, we ran into some traffic, and when I say traffic, I mean shit-tons of traffic. All because Comi-con, Pacers game, Supercross, and St. Patrick's Day celebrations were going on AT THE SAME TIME!!! Luckily, we met him at the Circle (Monument Circle) about 30 minutes later and was able to take him home.

The moral of the story: ALWAYS PLAN AHEAD!

Creeperbane2

Comments

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Sub moral, pay attention, missed my buss because cops put up a road block down the road which diverted the busses.

• aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Sub moral: KNOW YOUR CITY!!!

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

R2 was in town, consider your argument invalid.

• aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Well maybe they could've given you better directions.

• Good on you for helping out your buddy @aspieRommel. You guys should attend Expo. If there were posts about this kind of stuff for every time somebody needed saving we could have a 50 page thread. @Sonorous once gave me a ride to the airport in Detroit before driving all the way home (Virginia?). It was something like 3am and he waited outside the house I was crashing at for a good 10 minutes because I slept through my alarm. I am forever thankful for that one.

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

It was more like 4 or 5 I thought, @PirateNinja. Happy to give any of you guys a ride anywhere at whatever time in the morning.

PirateNinja
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

That time Icrontic saved me when I bought a house I shouldn't have.

SonorousRyderRahnalH102Creeperbane2mertesnMrTRiot
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

@Linc said:
    That time Icrontic saved me when I bought a house I shouldn't have.

But look where it is now :)