I am back!!!

aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politicoIndianapolis, IN Icrontian
edited April 2015 in Lifestyle

So back in 2012 I bought a pit license for my home track, the Indianapolis Speedrome, and proceeded to spend almost the entire racing season in the pits helping out a few friends of mine. During that time I made a lot of friends and really dove deeper into racing, further cementing it as my #1 sport (ask @Creeperbane2 ). When 2013 came around, I wanted to go back but I didn't have the money. I also didn't go because, as Neil Bonnett once said, "I make a lousy spectator". 2014 was the same, even though a friend of mine took me to go see a race. This year, with me having a job and money, I decided to return to the place I love so dearly. So yesterday I went down to Kitley (the name used to describe the Speedrome due to it's location on Kitley Ave. next to Brookville Rd.) and finally, after 2 years of waiting, bought a 2015 pit license. After that I helped a friend of mine who was racing that day and started feeling right at home again. I was definitely glad to be back. After crewing for him and watching the races (including one where the guy I was working for got the win on a beautiful last lap pass), I went home knowing that I was finally back where I feel I belong.

P.S. Below is the photo of my new 2015 pit license.

primesuspectRyanFodderCreeperbane2RahnalH102Hero

Comments

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Congrats broseph first Kitley then Daytona