PLEASE READ ~ If your interested in joining an exellent clan!

Rot-KatzeRot-Katze Pensacola, Florida
edited July 2003 in Gaming
I am currently a member of Omega Fleet Gaming Clan, and we are in dire need of members!

The clan has been around for almost three and a half years (I've been in for over six monthes) but it is slowly dying...

I've been sent on a quest to find as many willing members as I can! the website is stable and secure, and the forums are in good shape...and we're working on our own server for all the sponsered games

Games include but are not limited too: Battlefield 1942 (Desercombat or Eve of Destruction), Neverwinter Nights (and Shawdows of Undertine), Star Trek Armada and Armada 2, Warcraft 3, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and Star Wars Galaxies..though any games could be added to that list..so it doesn't really matter what you play as long as you play online :/ (that's how desperate we are)

If your interested at all, please stop by our website ( PM for website ) and visit the message boards..or post here and I'll contact you via other means..just post what games you play is all I ask

We only have about 6-8 active members nowadays, so help resurect this clan and let it be known again!!!

and post any other questions you have as well!

Comments

• Rot-KatzeRot-Katze Pensacola, Florida
    edited July 2003
    25 views and no hits..damn..I must be losing my touch on you guys...
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2003
    ...is that I either don't have the games you mentioned, or that I really stink at them. I might try getting into WC3 and see if I can at least attain "mediocre" status.

Too bad no one plays Age Of Empires II anymore. I suck at that, too, but like it enough to play anyway.:p

Prof
    (At least you have a hit now):vimp:
    edited July 2003
    thanks man..I apperciate..though am saddened
  • TekGamerTekGamer Earth
    edited July 2003
    Do they have people in RTCW: ET?
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited July 2003
    Can I <a href="http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,6763669%5E662,00.html&quot;&gt;hunt for Bambi</a> in this clan?

Oh, BTW. Maybe you haven't gotten more hits because the people on this forum when playing online normally play by themselves, or, umm, rather, with themselves ;D
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Hmmm, Armada 1 and 2. I havnt played online but have played a hell of alot using the skirmish mode. May be willing to give these a try, only problem is the time difference.
    edited July 2003
    3 second ping times could suck, eh?
    Necropolis_uk said
    Hmmm, Armada 1 and 2. I havnt played online but have played a hell of alot using the skirmish mode. May be willing to give these a try, only problem is the time difference.
    edited July 2003
    Its not that, its just that if they are playing at 8pm their time, its 1am our time. Ping doesnt bother me as long as it doesnt get to bad.
  • TemplarTemplar You first.
    edited July 2003
    whoa. He double posted in two different forums..

http://www.icronticforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1513

That.. is skill :)
    edited July 2003
    This is fairly common w/ IC and SM.

I'd imagine it will remain fairly common for a few more months while the two sites finally start to diverge a bit more.

However, there will always be cross-posting just because there are people you can reach on one forum you cannot reach on the other and to reach them all you obviously have to post on both.
    Templar said
    whoa. He double posted in two different forums..

http://www.icronticforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1513

That.. is skill :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    If I had time to actually play games, Rot Katze, I'd be there.. But I am just too busy to game anymore :(:(
    edited July 2003
    mmm....

it's alright everyone..we have 4 new members in 2 days already!

and Necropolis..they play all the time..I don't think you have to worry about time difference :)

plus two of the guys are armada junkies..it's all they play lol!

if yor interested at all..please stop by!
    edited July 2003
    For those of you spamming or boards..please stop..I didn't post this for a flame/spam marathon
    edited July 2003
    Do you know whos doing it?
    edited July 2003
    of coarse I do..they are from addaboy (though I didn't post there)

BTW: still interested in playing some Armada?
    edited July 2003
    TekGamer said
    Do they have people in RTCW: ET?

no, not yet..we havn't expanded beyond a few games..YET
    edited July 2003
    Yep, I am interested. PM me the web address.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Any interest in MOH or MOH:Spearhead? Those are the two I play regularly.