SilverStone SST-TJ04 PC Case

MediaManMediaMan Powered by loose parts.
edited April 2005 in Science & Tech
The SilverStone Technology SST-TJ04 Gloria PC case rivals the aesthetic appeal of the likes of Lian Li. SilverStone's goal is to produce a product that has all the features a PC enthusiast would want plus be easy to work with. The SST-TJ04 Gloria excels in some areas but may fall short in others.

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    Link? :crazy:
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited April 2004
    great review MM (do the antec P160 for me :D)
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited April 2004
    Where's the review? Has some scally nicked it?

:)
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited April 2004
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited April 2004
    Good review MM, just emailed C& J computers (uk distibutor/reseller) to get a price on one as looks like thats just what I'm looking for.

• edited May 2004
    I purchased this case (from newegg) and used it for about three weeks. It's a real "HOT BOX" not enough ventilation even with the two 120mm fans inside (not good for a overclocker - 4HD-RAID, ATI 9800 etc) Also had to return the first one because the so called diamond edge was chipped and had bad side latch and the second received had two chips in the diamond edge again (I gave up). It seems that Silver Stone WILL ship theses cases sub grade quality. I now have the new Lian Li PVC-1000 I'm in heaven - best case of the 16 cases I have owned over the years building PC's
  • edited December 2004
    FYI, those are the proper stand offs, you just don't know how to put them in properly. RTFM?
  • edited April 2005
    Used two of these to build non-oc pc's. Nice cases, had the windowed version and only cost me 64 euro's, now they cost 100+ euro's...a little mistake from the shop :) Ventilation not suprb but for non-oc good enough. Modded one of them, painted the ugly steel inside black and cut out the fangrills for better airflow. Also placed it on wheels to lift it up a bit and get the cool air in easier. Raplaced the window with black smoked glass. It looks sweet all black. No problems with paint or diamond edges and those alu buttons feel great. If u can get them cheap like me its a good case if not buy a lian-li or thermaltake.