MTGoat

mondimondi Icrontian
edited March 2009 in Trading Post
cannot recommend mtgoat enough, shipped quickly, packed safely and was courteous to the very end.

A+++++++++

Comments

• Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Sorry for taking so long to say thank you. You were very pleasant to deal with yourself.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Got my stuff today! Shipped as promised, with lots of communication. Excellent trader! Thanks, Larry!
    edited November 2003
    Thank you for the feedback and I am happy it all went well.

Primesuspect is a good person to deal with also. Very fast and got it done.
  • CreepCreep Hell Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    A+ trader, would trade with again.
  • KarizmatikKarizmatik Dela-Where ?
    edited November 2003
    Hey, whassup man ? I got my SLK 800a today, thanx alot for sellin' it to me & workin' w/ me on my money situation. I would fo' sho' trade, sell or buy from Larry again. No problem's at all :D
    edited November 2003
    Thank you Creep and Karizmatik for the feedback as well as being excellent traders. Both paid fast and I had no problems dealing with.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Excellent trader!

Got my video card out the door as soon as he got my money order. Excellent packing, all retail materials included (Even the box and driver discs!), and very quick shipping.

Definitely recommended.
    edited November 2003
    Thank you Thrax,

You were a very good trader also. All went smooth on your end also.
  • edited November 2003
    Got the stuff in today. That was MUCH faster than anything NewEgg coulda done.

A+++!
    edited November 2003
    SMJ

You were an excellent trader also. Paid fast and all went smooth. ;)
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited November 2003
    Let me add my two cents.
    I bought a CPU and some PC133 last week. Ultra fast shipment (arrived in TWO days) and great prices.

MTGoat is A+++++!!! :D
    edited November 2003
    Thank you Omega!

Everyone, Omega is a fast payer and gives no hassles. A+++++!!:D back at ya buddy!;)
  • pcscustompcscustom Oklahoma
    edited November 2003
    Damn good seller.. He trusted me enough to send it out before he got the money... And the product arrived friday in great shape.. I have never seen memory packed so good... But anyway thanks again....

Trev
    edited December 2003
    pcscustom is a trader I would recomend to anyone. My money order was waiting here for me when I returned from vacation and the postmark was the same day I sent the memory and we agreed to do it. A+++++!!!:D
    edited January 2004
    Another great trade with MtGoat. Got my memory super fast, in the original factory packaging. The shipping packaging was excellent as well. It's the details that count, and Larry rocks at the details!

Thanks for the great trade, larry!
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Just wanted to pop in and give mtgoat thumbs up on the 2600+ trade :) great packaging & fast shipping.

-Aranyic
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Great Guy... Motherboard that I bought from MTGoat shipped out really fast and as promissed.

A++++++++++++
  • khankhan New
    edited January 2004
    Excellent deal done with me, I caused a little confusion but he was patient and understanding till the deal went through. Great to deal with and a good guy =P.
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited July 2004
    Bought an XP2000 cpu off mtgoat, as it was an international trade we came to an amicable agreement over shipping & did the trade. Item arrived very safely packaged and at all stages communication great. He even gave me a shipping refund as it was less than expected.

Can't ask more really so Larry gets top marks

Cheers Mate :)

Jim
    edited July 2004
    It's always a smooth deal and a pleasure dealing with Larry :)
    edited July 2004
    Thank you guys! ;)
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    great seller, great guy all around. i'd deal with mtgoat again without hesitation!
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    A+++++++++++++++++++ For larry. Traded a mobo 1800+ and cdrw for some ram and it was shipped promtly and is in good shape! Hopefully fedex gets him my stuff promptly too!
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    edited February 2005
    Got my 2 cpus and memory in record time....mtgoat is a superb trader....A++++
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited February 2005
    Good trader, did "rush processing" on my order and got it in my hands within 24 hrs of my first PM. He even delivered the parts in person!

-drasnor :fold:
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    meant to put something here couple weeks back

got a Ati 9800pro off Larry and it was a very smooth transaction. he was even willing to wait a few days for me the get the $ together. shipped fast and well packed. excellent man :thumbsup:
    edited March 2005
    Thank You!!! :thumbsup:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    Very smooth private deal with Larry/MtGoat. I purchased an Antec True 430 PSU from. Negotiation straight forward, shipping was punctual. Packaging was just what it needed to be. First rate trader. Thanks, Larry.

Whisper quiet PSU - stable, solid voltage rales on highly overclocked system (2.8 @ 3.5 on air) - like new condition. What more could I ask for.
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited July 2005
    Just got my processor, SUPER FAST. I give him an A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ :D +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++. Recomend him to anyone.
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    My package arrived from MtGoat today!!!!
    Now without making an essay out of this post, there are a few things I would like to say about larry.
    For the background behind this deal check out this thread:http://www.short-media.com/forum/showthread.php?p=365204#post365204

First off; Larry is a A++++ trader. His communication and feedback is first class and the man cares!! He was willing to trade with someone who has no trader ratings or heatware, who lives in Africa, who had to pay him in two installments and despite all that, he purchased extra hardware for me and TESTED it before he shipped it off because he knew it would cost me a bomb in postage to RMA Thats going the extra mile!!

I would recommend MtGoat any day of the week.