///STATUS - SOLD?///FS: 3.2Ghz P4c, Asus P4C800E-DLX...

croc_croc_ New
edited December 2005 in Trading Post
Heatware - croc_
Ebay: emperorcroc
Email: jaredn at gmail dot com OR jared.n at comcast dot net

Pictures upon request. (might take a couple days since I loaned my camera out)

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.

Please contact me via email along with any posts and/or pm's.

Thermaltake slk-900u heatsink - Price drop $25 shipped
This has also been lapped to 2000 grit sandpaper. I have used this for as long as I have had my P4 with great results. When I was running 3.8Ghz my temps were in the mid to high 40's (celcius) paired up with a 90mm sunon fan and sufficient airflow in my case.

Asus P4C800E-Deluxe motherboard - PENDING
Comes with 2 SATA cables, 2 IDE cables, 2 SATA power connectors, original HSF mounting hardware, drivers and manual.

I currently have this motherboard running with the P4 above, it was vcore volt modded to gain a higher overclock, but I have removed it. I don't want to be responsible if it fails after I sell the board.

Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS - Price Drop $60 shipped
Comes with original drivers and software. Bought this used and have been using it about 2 months now. Great card for gaming.

Palm Tungsten / T - Price Drop $80 shipped
Comes as is, docking bay, touchpen and two cases (belkin and targus)

3DFX Voodoo 5 5500 agp - Price Drop - Make me an offer.
I only have the card itself.

NeoGeo pocket color - $35 shipped
Comes with SNK vs. Capcom. Missing the battery cover on the back.

KJW Airsoft Glock 18c - Price Drop $100 shipped
Comes with a grip actuated front mounted red dot laser sight, a near full bag (approx. 3500) of .2g bb's, full metal upgrades and upgraded valve (shoots over 300 fps). Hip holster and belt bungee included. Also a small can of silicon lubricant. I WILL NOT SELL THIS TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18

More to be added later.

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    Croc_, welcome to the Deal Depot and Trading Post. I saw your add also over at Anandtech. Again, thanks for posting here as well. Actually, I'm looking for parts right now. If I can't get the cheapness I'm looking for, I'll probably revisit this thread. Good luck with your sales.
  • croc_croc_ New
    edited December 2005
    I forgot to update this thread. I pretty much sold everything. The only things left are the motherboard (which is pending payment) and the slk900u heatsink.
  • croc_croc_ New
    edited December 2005
    There, updated the post.
  • maximusbadmaximusbad The Burg
    edited December 2005
    Ygpm