For the FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME - we have a team conquest!

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    In the "Everything about Folding" thread at the top of the forum, it's a sticky with some various links to stats information. Good to have you onboard BTW ;)
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    this is awesome!
  • Datsun-1600Datsun-1600 Sydney.au
    edited September 2006
    Where'd you get the stats/graph?

Here.

Datsun 1600
  • ShalimarShalimar Touching the Stars
    edited September 2006
    Looks like somebody is starting to haul butt:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&srt=6&t=93

Nice work technocrat:thumbsup:

Later
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Looking very good, guys, looking good! Thanks to all of you for putting in the determination.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Shalimar wrote:
    Looks like somebody is starting to haul butt:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&srt=6&t=93

Nice work technocrat:thumbsup:

Later

Thanks! I just have the labs going for now... about a lab and a half have completed their first WU...
  • FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited September 2006
    Thanks! I just have the labs going for now... about a lab and a half have completed their first WU...

Hey technocrat...what's your total capability CPU wise? Like average GHz and how many? I'm just curious. :)

~FA
  • edited September 2006
    It is sooo cool to have you on our team, Technocrat! I can't wait to see all your CPU's coming online over there and the folding production going uber high! Those teams gaining on us should have a little surprise coming their way... heheheeheheeee!!! :grr:
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    That is wicked, I have the two workstations under my control folding away whatever portion of the day they are on, trying to get everyone trained to just leave them on. but they are giving me a nice boost.
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    I can see the_technocrat is going to give Prof a real headache trying to keep up with the milestones :D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2006
    Winga wrote:
    I can see the_technocrat is going to give Prof a real headache trying to keep up with the milestones :D
    It's like herding cats - as soon as you've got one of them in line, here comes another! ;D
    edited October 2006
    Hey technocrat...what's your total capability CPU wise? Like average GHz and how many? I'm just curious. :)

~FA

Well, I just have the labs going right now as a little test. Without looking, I'd say it's:

30 x 1.5Ghz AMD w/ 512MB
    30 x 1Ghz AMD w/512MB
    15 x 3.5Ghz Intel w/ 1GB
    20 x 1.5Ghz AMD w/ 512MB

But that's my best guess, could be different. The previous admin here didn't know the meaning of the word 'standardize'.
    edited October 2006
    Daxx wrote:
    It is sooo cool to have you on our team, Technocrat! I can't wait to see all your CPU's coming online over there and the folding production going uber high! Those teams gaining on us should have a little surprise coming their way... heheheeheheeee!!! :grr:

Thanks man! Glad to help - it's a good cause.

...and I like being on the underdog teams. Q was telling me about you guys in class. I thought 'hmm, I think I can help...' :bigggrin:
    edited October 2006
    Winga wrote:

heh, yeah, Q said in the 'notable milestones' sticky that people can post their own milestones. Instead of making prof go nuts, I've posted my own, up to the latest 10K one. Now that they're spaced out, should be a little slower.

Still, It's Sunday night and I'm seeing 13.9K. This should be a good reason for all those admins out there to use the directions I posted, get some good research done. :fold:
    edited October 2006
    getting back on the original topic, looks like we're gaining on ARS...now down to 16 years instead of 27. :doh:
    edited October 2006
    another Sledgehammer!!! No!!!!! :) I mean Yes!!!!!

:rarr:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&srt=1&t=93

you were closer than you thought! Check out #9 and 10
    edited October 2006
    OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! How am I going to hold my position in daily production if you're coming up fast on my ass like that!!!!!!!!! ARG!!!!!!!

~FA
    edited October 2006
    OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! How am I going to hold my position in daily production if you're coming up fast on my ass like that!!!!!!!!! ARG!!!!!!!

~FA
    Ummmmmmm, I am sitting just behind you with seven Boxen folding, with an E6600 Conroe going on line shortly.

Datsun 1600
    edited October 2006
    Ummmmmmm, I am sitting just behind you with seven Boxen folding, with an E6600 Conroe going on line shortly.

Datsun 1600

That's fine man....I have 5 3400+s, 2 E6300s and an E6600 on order from Newegg...I'll send pics.:wave:

~FA
    edited October 2006
    That's fine man....I have 5 3400+s, 2 E6300s and an E6600 on order from Newegg...I'll send pics.:wave:

~FA
    Well done, I like committment, and that is definitely some committment.:rockon:

Datsun 1600
    edited October 2006
    The trouble with my procs is that almost none of them run 24/7, and the majority are slow willy Pentium 4 1.7s. :( As far as I know only 2 or 3 of my machines are 24/7, one of which being an overclocked E6300 (my best folder.)

~FA
    edited October 2006
    cool! sounds great!

I have no idea what will happen this coming week...I know I pushed out the FAH GPO to about 120 machines, but only 50 or so have finished theor first WU...looks like the lab monitors were good about shutting them down on the weekend... :-\
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    Oh great.... What did I do? I created a monster!!!! :D
  • ShalimarShalimar Touching the Stars
    edited October 2006
    QCH2002 wrote:

Yup! you suuurrreee did, but now we have Ars down to 11years.

Later
    edited October 2006
    QCH2002 wrote:

:rarr::fold::rarr:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    Look at this.... We have a new sheriff in town!!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=21254&stc=1&d=1159811162

With more PC's coming online!!!!! :rarr:
    edited October 2006
    QCH2002 wrote:

I'm a little surprised myself, to be honest.

...and there's still 12 hours left in 'today'!
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    QCH2002 wrote:

Holy Crap! That's some serious production! Good going, technocrat! :smokin:
  • Buddha16Buddha16 Austin, Tx Member
    edited October 2006
    Oh man, I better get on the ball....check those pc's make sure they are folding!! Great job technocrat, you're an inspiration.:fold::fold:
    edited October 2006
    Buddha16 wrote:
    Oh man, I better get on the ball....check those pc's make sure they are folding!! Great job technocrat, you're an inspiration.:fold::fold:

better get on it, I'm comin' for you guys! :):fold:

oh, and nice avy.

You stay classy, Team 93.