Where to Buy a Touch Screen Monitor?

MountainDewMountainDew Kentwood, MI
edited November 2006 in Hardware
I was wondering if anyone knows where i could get a hold of a touch screen monitor or, better yet, one of those films that go over a monitor to make it touchable. i was thinking 15 or 17 inches. i looked at ebay but seaching for 'touchscreen adapters' comes up with notta.

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    Would this work?
  • MountainDewMountainDew Kentwood, MI
    edited November 2006
    yessir, but im trying to keeps costs low. how about this... is there any clever way of controlling an enclosed music player besides a touchscreen?
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    One of our members, Entropy, built a home media center, which was controlled by a small, inexpensive touch screen monitor. Do a forums search her for "touch screen" or "touchscreen" using "Entropy" as the author. I would continue to look at eBay. You should be able to find a small screen for a reasonable price.
  • MountainDewMountainDew Kentwood, MI
    edited November 2006
    excellent... wish me luck on bargain shoppin
    edited November 2006
    If you need advice or a second opinion on something you find online, please don't hesitate to pop in here and ask for help. eBay is a jungle - gotta be careful!
  • RADARADA Apple Valley, CA Member
    edited November 2006
    How much you looking to spend? Size Screen?

I work for a LCD/Plasma (Touch Screens too) distributor out here in CA. I can put you in touch with one of our sales folks if you wish...

ELECTROGRAPH, INC.
    edited November 2006
    SPAM! STAY AWAY...

OH, it's Rada. Cool NO PROBLEM. :bigggrin: